Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can you tell if its BH or labour contractions?

PMSL you dag. Yeah well I didn't want to poo in front of anyone either and I had that and a whole lot more happen, I think I'm more embarassed now then I was at the time though.

Try and get some sleep hun, I would ring OB in the morning for sure, I'm betting eh will want to put you on a monitor and check for contractions. Hoping then for you that nothing happens overnight. I was praying SIL wouldn't go lastnight with the storm. Didn't want to go out in that.

And yup, I'm an awesome Aunty. I can't wait for this little man to be hear. He already jiggles around when he hears my voice. He must love me already

Hi B456
    Sorry I misunderstood I thought that you wanted to go into labour
    Yes it is common for baby to move when in labour
    And I still think that you are in early labour

Oh one last thing .. I also prefer you girls to do a poo before rather than during

Thanks B456, those labour vibes are very much appreciated!!!

Simone xxx

B456 - I have ben having the same. Last night at 10.30pm, the contractions started and were about 3 mins apart. After about 4 hours, they continued getting stronger and stronger, so we headed to the hospital and then they stopped! After an internal, they found I was only 2cms dialated and she could feel the bag of waters. The midwife was lovely and told us to get some sleep, which we did, but the contractions didn't start up again until about 6.30am and they weren't nearly as intense. The Ob wanted a trace, and the baby is perfectly happy in there, so we decided to go home.

Once home, I was able to get another hour or so sleep, but poor DH was too wired to get any sleep at all. The Ob thinks it will probably be within the next 48hours, so now we are just waiting. Have only had mild cramping throughout the day, but nothing else. I had a show last Monday, so I am hopeful that things will happen tonight, but how long can this pre labour stuff go on?????

Damn Brooke are you still around

Maybe you just might plodder along like this for a few days. Good thing your not hanging out for it to progress.

Not sure which vibes you want, hurry up ones or slow down ones so I'll just say good luck

LOL, Brooke, got to be looking gorgeous for those first pics after bubs birth hey. It is amazing the pick me up a haircut will give you. Enjoy it hun.

I told SIL she can go over the weekend. I am supposed to working out at the Blacktown show, what a perfect excuse not to have to hey. Am taking her to the accupuncturist on Friday, so hopefully that gets things moving along for her. Already they are whinging for the induction.

Yeah, I think Teh's pretty cute too, Shame she's such a cow most of the time, a cute cow though. Her hair often gets her attention too. She's my little Nicole (kidman) hope she makes the money like her

Thanks for your answers and advice everyone. What was happening was early labour contractions, and we are now back home with our little girl.

Get some rest girl ........ you don't have long to wait

How are you doing this morning Brooke?? Hopefully bub is staying put for you for a few more days.

Yeah, Tom is more than a little wierd.

Caro, no need for confusion, Karina has had her little girl. And Brooke has taken over her thread

mrmoo Guest

The cramping could be no.2s... lol. Good luck girls and lots of labour vibes. May that birthing goddess inside you roar as loudly as you need ;-)

Go on and roar Brooke, I want to hear you from here

Hmm I wonder if pre labour is going to get taken over by real labour ???

Brooke, glad to hear it is slowing down for you, only because that is what you want. Really appreciate you trying to send though LV this way, I most definitely want them, I wouold do a dance if i got contractions again! Getting sick of this crampy nauseated feeling 24/7! The LVs must have been lost by aust post though....

Hi, am still here too! Nothing through the night, and a few mild sort of crampy pains today. Am feeling a bit sick though, so who knows?????? I hate waiting, I am the most impatient person I know, and I am also a control freak, so not having any kind of control over this is driving me nuts!! DH has put a ban on me talking about "what if" stuff as he is getting sick of me too! He says - just relax and he will come out eventually. Easy for him to say!!!

I hope for your sakes Rachel and B4 that things are happening for you soon!

Oh, JoMarie, I hear you lady!!! I've got the nausea too...it is horrid, 2 days of feeling sick and crampy, it's enough to drive you mad! I keep getting told that baby will come when it wants....really?! What about what mum and dad want!!! I hope you feel better soon.

Brooke, I bet he was impressed. The way your going hun you'll be fully dilated when you get to the hospital.

Ok this is only for the girls who are not going to have vaginal bypass surgery.

Are you all taking and inserting EPO?

It is known to help bring on labour

For the girls who are going to have vaginal bypass surgery.

Keep away from the EPO

PMSL Alan @ vaginal bypass surgery. I like that one.

I have had SIL pouring the stuff into for the last couple of weeks. She will be 40 weeks on Sunday and he still isn't engaged and there are no other signs whatsoever. How do we get this little man moving? They want to book her in for induction next week.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast