Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: My boys.....warning - may be upsetting for some.

Oh I have goosebumps. Spring, you are a brave, brave woman. Brave for going through what you did with the loss of your beautiful boy, brave enough to face it again, and brave enough to share your story with us. Only special people are chosen to be mothers and you are the perfect example of that.

thanks guys

Tenibear: Hun, I've been where you are. Feeling failed by your body, learning to trust again. If there is anything I can do to help you with that journey I'm here.

Well I've had another beautiful boy so once I get a chance I'll include his birth story.

Spring xx

Congratulations on having another baby Spring, and look forward to reading your birth story

4. Default

Oh, what a moving story Spring, your an inspiration to every women. Thanks for sharing, because it's a story people don't talk about and we can only assume how painful and distressing it must be to loose a baby and then have to give birth. Thanks again.

I can't even find the words to express how much you have moved me with your story. You are a strong woman and a loving mother. I am so sorry that such wonderful people like yourself and your husband had to experience such devastating pain - life isn't fair. Congratulations on your beautiful boys - you are a wonderful woman xxx

Thank you so much for sharing your story of your babies' births. It was an honour to be able to read it.

I take inspiration also in being able to have a live baby after our firstborn died.

Take care

Oh Spring, what an experience you and your DH have been through. I want to thank you so much for telling your story. When you said 'I should have known everything would be ok with Harry as my guardian angel' it helped me to refocus on my journey. I can't thank you enough for that.

wow... I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face.
    Your story is so real, so honest. My heart is breaking where yours is. I cannot imagine what it would have been like to lose a child, but you are so strong.

The birth of your second son is amazing, you did so well...

thank you for sharing!

xx

Wow Spring, I never really knew your story.. Thanks for sharing it was beautiful and sad all at the same time..

That is a truely amazing story. Congratulations on your beautiful boys x

You write beautifully and so honestly.
    I am sitting here in tears...tears of sadness for you loss of Harry and tears of happiness for joyous birth of Oliver
    Thank you so much for for sharing the birth of your precious boys

Your story is beautiful. I'm shedding tears of sadness and joy. Thank you so much for sharing x

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910