Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: My boys.....warning - may be upsetting for some.

Triathe Guest

Thank you so much for sharing your story, I am crying my eyes out with not only the pain of your first sons birth but the beauty and joy of your second as well. Your attitude is inspiring, your words so hauntingly emotive and powerful they pierce through the heart while uplifting and empowering at the same time. Your story will help many many mothers without doubt.

Congratulations on the birth of Oliver, and best wishes for your family.

Thank you so much.

I have tears in my eyes from reading your story - sorry that you had to go through so much pain.

Spring - thank you for sharing such a deeply personal story. I can't begin to imagine what you have been through. I have cried through reading your story. Just amazing. Huge hugs to you.

Thankyou for sharing your story with us, it must have been hard.

You have so much strength its unbeleivable.

Dearest Spring,

Your story is so special. One that i will never forget. I was sobbing from the start to the end. Your words made me feel as if i was there with you, holding your hand. Harry will be so proud of you, his daddy and his little brother.
    You have really touched my heart. You write beautifully.

Wow. You went through so much & came so far.
    You are amazing. I don't know if I would've come through that.
    Congratulations on little Oliver.
    Rest in Peace little Harrison.
    Thankyou you so much for sharing such an inspiring story.

I have never cried from reading a birth story but for yours I did. You are truly an amaing mother, wife, woman.
    I know your little Harry will forever be watching over you, DH and little Oliver.

i read your story in january and i have just re read it. after giving birth only a few weeks again i just can not ever imagine how brave you were to birth both oliver and harry. i am so sorry that the ob and nursing staff let you down the first time. i am a nurse and its stories like yours that remind me when i am at work i can not afford to "have a bad day". in tellinh your story you are making a difference for others, you are so brave!
    '

Hi Spring

Just read your stories for the first time... wanted to say I have tears in my eyes and I am amazed at how corageous you were.

What an experience.

That is the most beautiful and incredible story I have ever read. I'm covered in goosebumps and I have tears in my eyes. What an amazing and inspiging woman you are. You're story made me really realise I'm pregnant and connect with the tiny baby that is growing inside me. I'm moved beyond belief - thank you

I have tears running down my face.That was so beautifully written.

oh spring... I am sitting her bawling my eyes out. the way u wrote your story was amazing harry would be so proud of his mum... your husband sounds fantastic... i just want yo give u a huge hug!!!

Aww, that was beautiful; my eyes are watering. You're amazing and a very strong woman. Congratulations on your second son too. xoxoxoxo

Thanks so much for sharing that with us. I cannot imagine what you have gone through bu t I'm so happy you have been blessed with a healthy little boy

Wow, you are so amazing Harry would be so proud of his mummy

What an incredible, incredible woman you are.

Dear Spring.

Thank you so much for your story - like many others, it made me cry and cry. It also made me SO ANGRY my blood was boiling over the way some staff behaved. And cry again at how amazing your DH is.

But also, it has helped me understand the story of my grandmother. I have always known that, in the early 1960s, she discovered her 4th baby had died, and she had to deliver him naturally, knowing that he was dead. I don't think she ever properly recovered - she fostered, then adopted, another boy soon after. That boy (my step-uncle) was from a troubled background, and died of AIDS in the 80s. She has always been an emotionally cold woman, and I had never really considered that she simply may never have recovered from the loss of her little son. I am sure no help was offered, no counselling. She also divorced from her husband soon after.

thank you for your story - I am sure that it has helped so, so many people.

Talia, Thank you for your post.

The very sad reality was that back in the 60's women how had stillborn babies weren't afforded the same opportunity to grieve as we are now encouraged to do. I spoke with a woman in the same age group as you grandmother who lost her daughter. The hospital staff didn't even let her see her daughter and she was wisked away. Her Husband still hasn't even spoken her daughters name.

I don't know how these ladies survived. I immersed myself in my grief and I think it was the most healthy thing to do.

If you think appropriate, reach out to your Grandmother. Ask her about your Uncle, she may be so relieved that finally someone wants to know his story or she may not want to talk at all but it's worth a try.

Lv Spring

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast