Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: My boys.....warning - may be upsetting for some.

I read your story with tears in my eyes. Congratulations on your two sons, and for being so strong, and for having the birth you wanted.

Oh Spring, i absolutely bawled while reading this.
    Thank you so mcuh for sharing your story.
    You told such a tragic story so beautifully.

Thank you.

As bad as this might sound, reading your story makes mine feel insignificant. You definitely are a very courageous woman and I am so glad to have had the opportunity to have read your story.
    For me it was very touching, to know what I might had to endure as opposed to the absolute emergency c-section that I had.
    I know from being close to the possibility of not having my daughter that your son will be everything for you as Greer is for me.

This was truly a mind blowingly emotional part of your life that you have offered to share with us. I thank you for being strong enought to be able to put all this into words. I just want you to know i think you are one very strong and couragous woman.
    Well Done

That is a truly wonderful story..Thank you so much for sharing. I am crying ATM you write so well. Thank you so much..

what a beautiful story

I am 20 weeks pregnant today and having a little boy, we lost his twin at 6 weeks and even though he was only here for a short time i still think about him.

Oh Kristy, I read this story before... I think it's in the Articles section and it was anonymous so I've been wondering who the writer was and how I could contact her... and all this time it's you! I read and re-read your story and share all your pain and sadness at the birth of Harry. You've been helping me so much with coping with the loss of my little Hamish. I hope one day soon I'll be able to share your joy and wonder at the birth of a live baby. And I hope that I'll be able to be as brave as you.

Spring,

You have certainly honoured your babies in these stories. I truly admire your bravery and take some encouragement from this.

You were lucky to have such great support for Oliver's birth but ultimately you were the one who worked through the doubt and let your body work naturally through the labour. I daresay, it takes a lot of courage to do this following the traumatic experience you had at Harry's birth.

When I lost Alex, I've discovered so many dimensions to my grief - not only the loss of my baby, but also the loss of innocence, confidence and the loss of the joy of the birth that should have been. Reading your story, I have some hope that in future perhaps we may, one day, regain at least a couple of these losses.

Please know that by sharing your stories and support you have given this sad and sorry soul a glimmer of hope.

Danek

I really have no words. You are amazing parents and inspiring to so many. Enjoy your beautiful little boy oliver, he has a very special angel looking over him for life!

All my love and hugs Spring. I think you have amazing strength. My mum lost my beautiful brother at 9 hours old, i know she never recovered. She passed away a year ago and i know they are together now which makes me smile. It's a womans worst fear to lose her baby, i am balling my eyes out and thank you for sharing your story. You are amazing.

You're right Steffi - our Spring is amazing.
    YOur story has touched so many Spring.

OMG you are an amazing woman , im currently preg , an yes emotional, but i dont think i have cried so hard in my life, the pain u must have gone tho is totally imaginable,
    you must truly appreciate every minute with loved ones, and its the stories like yours , that keep reminding me of that , no matter how hard or horrible it is we must go on,

i wish u so many happy memories with you bubby boy..

Thank you for sharing your story, I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful baby boy.

Spring, what an amazing person you are.

Beck

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Angel View Post
    To this day, and for the rest of my life I will remember how sweet he smelt, like a never ending horizon of roses, a river of the sweetest honey, his smell, I can smell it now.
    as soon as i read that i lost it, i bawled for the rest of the story...
    you are an amazing person for being able to share that with all of us.
    your DH must be so proud of you!
    xx

Thank you for sharing Spring.

I am adding my tears to the many that have been shed for your pain, your strength and your triumph.

Your boys are truly blessed to have such a wonderful Mummy and Daddy.

spring that was so amazing you are such a couragous woman and your husband is just beyond belief AWESOME! i am crying and upset and relieved and so grateful for my new born son and for oliver. That was a very humbling story. Words arnt enough to say thanks for sharing.
    Amazing
    Amazing
    Amazing

Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you

WOW thanks for sharing.

im sitting here with tears in my eyes i have never been thur losing a baby but i feel your pain just thinking about it hurts inside im so glad you got another little boy and im sure harry is watching over all of you

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast