Oooh I was wondering what happened to this thread
Jellyfish, that is an adorable story!
Sterla, just take it day by day. DS decided he could do without booby when he was 14.5 months and I was around 3 months pregnant. My supply wasn't great and it really dropped off by the end of the first trimester. I kinda hoped we would get to tandem feed but considering the effort we went through just to feed DS I was happy with where we got to.
HB, in my mothers group I was the only one who fed beyond 12 months. We were actually just talking about it today, one of the mums who has just had her 2nd bub said she was happy it was going much better for her this time and that it's a shame that she gave up so easily the first time. We agreed more support is needed. It was nice to be able to have a chat about it with someone IRL who is on the same page!
DD & I are still feeding really well. After those couple of months where she wasn't gaining, we're back on track and it's rather non-eventful! LOL...She's feeding roughly about 5 or so times during the day and a couple times over night. I still go by her demand. I think we're going to have a nice and long BF'ing relationship
And I was just wondering for the long termers, do you remember a breastfeeding debrief thread? I was trying to find it as I'm sure I posted about my troubles with DS and I wanted to re-read it again. I can't find the thread anymore.






Bookmarks