Me too! I've always read it at strange - lk. only just realised what it actually says. slow much?
Do you think it's pregnancy related maybe? (congrats btw). I know your supply often drops, but maybe the hormonal change is affecting the taste or somethign (though that makes no sense if she's drinking fresh EBM). Have you called the ABA at all? I saw your thread to Barb, but I guess she hasn't had a chance to get on yet.
It must be very frustrating for youI know sometimes they make the decision to go bottle, but maybe she'll come back. I hope so. Well done to you for continuing with your expressing.
So true wsiwyg! "support" for a struggling breastfeeder = bottle of formula.
But yes, actually coe to think of it I have given advice in that manner successfully before. Must remember!
TJ - vent away! but no punching in here, ok?
I love these breastfeeding pics in signatures.... maybe i'll have to get one.




I know sometimes they make the decision to go bottle, but maybe she'll come back. I hope so. Well done to you for continuing with your expressing.

Bookmarks