I have had good and bad reactions. My lovely Nana is so supportive, the other day she asked if I was still BF DD2 and when I said yes she was so happy for us.
When DD2 was a few days old I needed to go see my GP. I was sitting in the waiting room and DD2 needed to be feed. I was next due next to be seen, I told the receptionist that I needed to feed DD2 and they said they would bump me back to when I was ready. I sat back down, got myself ready, got out my cover thingy and started. An elderly lady sitting opposite gave me a filthy look, made a tut tut sound and walked away and sat else were. DH even said 'did you see that'. I just thought well to bad if she has a problem.
But generally I always get good comments.
I think that lady you met sounds like a real gem.
Oh and love your new avi too.
Last edited by Kazzo; October 21st, 2011 at 12:02 PM.
: extra stuff.
Bookmarks