Promise that I am not a stalker Michelle but I was at your DHs memorial service at Liverpool Hospital and saw you feed DD and felt that with all that was happening you were a treasure to be keeping it all normal for your children... the kids played and were entertained and we celebrated your DH. It was a gorgeous moment and encouraged a let down from my own breasts at the time. (Yep now I sound like a stalker!!).
Weirdest place for me... whilst putting the grogercies onto the conveyor belt at the supermarket (last week), and DPs grandmothers funeral (DD was 8 mths old), whilst we were at the bank enquiring about a loan, at an expo where I was manning a stall (for ABA no less), whilst I was getting a pedicure (2 weeks ago - DD kept pulling off to talk to me about the "bath" that I was having LOL. We feed whenever and whereever... my only thing at the moment is that she is using milk as a stalling technique if we have to leave somewhere so feeding at home seems to be the weird thing at the moment






(DD needed a feed to sleep through DH's memorial service), plane, train and automobile, musical (Wicked
), shopping, restaurant, football grandfinal
You name it, I have probably fed there. The ultimate convenience food!!
Reply With Quote
Bookmarks