Lol about the poos! I love that they roll off into the loo but man do they stink!!

DD still has a lot of milk. I can't get her to have breakfast before heading to work/daycare, she just won't eat it So she has a feed at about 6 as we're waking up, and then a small top up at 7:30 before we leave.

At daycare she eats a lot! They give her really special food, makes me feel a bit lame in comparison lol. A typical day would be mixed chopped fruit for a snack, she has maybe a cup full. Then something like chicken rissoles or lasagna for lunch, and if she only has a tiny bit they'll offer her some of the vege puree they offer the other kids. Afternoon snack is something else cooked, or a savoury muffin or something. Then a bit of what we have for dinner, she loves her veges so she'll eat a lot of mashed potato, peas, corn and carrots, and play with a bit of meat.

On a day like today where she's home with me she eats a bit less, but generally whenever I have something we share it Sounds like Miss I is doing great and loving it!

Sent from my GT-P7510