It's astonishing how much stuff leaks out, isn't it??

I sprung a leak on the 4th day post-CS, and was sent home regardless. To my great horror when I got up on day 5, liquid came gushing out, but I had trouble convincing the midwives there was a problem until I took myself back to hospital to be seen by the OB again. By this stage liquid was p!ssing out every time I stood up (!!) To cut a long story short, after IV abs and oral abs, it started getting worse again (as evidenced by quantity of leakage and increasing pain) my GP ordered ultrasounds which showed the infection was still brewing behind my scar. She put me on a mega mega AB regime for about 3 weeks which finally cleared it up once and for all. My wound stayed open (still extruding) in a couple of places right up until around 7-8 weeks, and was still quite sore until then.

Things that helped:
Avoiding carrying stuff around.
Asking for a script for better pain relief (doesnt sound like it's an issue for you though).
Using a (breathable, not plastic-backed) wad of dressing over the site - helps protect your clothes.
Once the wound was mostly closed over, bathing with salty water every day, leaning over and giving a good squeeze so it would drain, then drying it with a hair dryer and applying betadine.

If you're not convinced it's getting better, see your dr and ask them to take a swab and order an ultrasound to check what's really going on. Trust me this is not something you want to have linger on!