Jess: You are the only person who knows whats right for you all of the others who will always have strong views and opinions dont know the inside of your life and your body or your pregnancy/ies. I applaud you on your determination to succeed in what you feel is safe for you and your baby every mother will do this instinctively, its apart of being a mum.

Ninja turtle: I read your post, you sound much like me, my 1st bub was 10 lbs 2 oz 38cm head no labour so a c section was reccommened and now we know why, with my 2nd I was determined to have a VBAC until the end, and scans were indicating another monster bub, sure enough he was 10 lbs 13 oz and 40 cm head so these are prime examples of just doing what you feel is safe for yourself and the baby.

And I know many can birth really large babies but not ALL women can, My 2nd bubs head was engaged and stuck in the pelvis when they were pulling him out by c/s, so thats just proof you go with what your initial motherly instincts are, and Jess if thats c/s for you I say go for it love, you know whats involved and what to expect, you'll do just fine.