Relle, Thank you for your kind words! You are always very supportive with a caring approach....you are such a lovely person.
Debbie Lee; Thank you for sharing your story. Gab's birth sounds like a very traumatic experience for you. Pre eclampsia is such a scary thing. This is what my friend suffered during her labour....Long story, but she was put into an induced coma for a week, and we nearly lost her (as I mentioned before). My bosses wife also had it, and she went blind for a couple of weeks after the birth. I just cant imagine what these ladies went thru.
The thought of bubs dying during labour, as with your family members had suffered, I just couldnt think of anything more devastating.
With the info that i have read, it seems that a repeat c section is safer for baby than attempting a VBAC, so no doubt I will go down that same road...And I totally understand your feelings. I wouldnt like to attempt a VBAC, then have to have a c section in the end anyway.
I am so glad for you that it all worked out well for you and Gab in the end and I sincerely hope that when the time comes, your next birth experience will be much more pleasant, and that you and baby are safe and well no matter which way you chose to go. Sometimes I think gut feeling is your best intuition. Thanks again Deb xxx
Bec G; I am so sorry to hear of your experiences. I just cant imagine how shocking this would have been for you....:hugs: and to endure more again.... It is just so unfair. I totally understand your feelings of fear. I really do hope your next experience is a pleasant one. I think you are an amazing person Bec, for what you have been thru, and how you keep so positive....You are an inspiration to many others...Thank you for sharing your story, hugs to you xxx
Bookmarks