Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling all chart stalkers PLEASE?!

hi all. Well temp seems to be sticking to arount the 36.9 mark.....is that a good sign?

Looking good to me!

your girls are beautiful Tracey...

Things are still looking good to me Kerrie

OOOh Thank-You Kerrie!!!

Yep! possible implantation dip? 9dpo was early for a BT! might still be trying to dig it's way in

I know nothing about these cysts - would it be a problem if you ARE pg?

Liz, had BT for hosp admission but asked them to throw in a pgcy test JIC. When I spoke to my GP about it, she said another test in a week would determine it. I had a tiny amount of HCG in blood, but since implantation had not happened really, it would only be a tiny bit. Thanks girls for giving me a bit of hope. Been cramping like crazy today. Kept going to loo at playgroup expecting AF, but cx is still very high (can't even reach it! Sorry tmi) and temp still high so not really expecting af just yet....stabbing/throbbing pains one side of one bb....weird. Been feeling pretty good today tho. Just thirsty as heck and all I wanna drink is water!

stupid FF moved my coverline just because my temp was up this morning.... Now my chances are even worse. I think AF will be visiting soon I took my temp twice this morning because I was feeling warmer than the thermometer said. First said 36.82, second read 36.96 if I enter the first, it keeps my coverline and it looks like AF is on it's way, if I do the second one, it moves my coverlineand I have NO chance of conception considering DH's inability to orgasm that day, I doubt pre-ejaculate would last THAT long...

thoughts anyone? I kept the first lower temp and today temp back up. No AF tho she was expected. FF has said today is test day, but my body always gives late +ve HPT's so am holding out now. Just after some reassurance. Last few cycles temps started dropping before AF was due....

Still looking ok to me

your temp is still way above your coverline Kerrie, ah the frustration of not knowing hey! i think your still in for a good chance.

Aww Kerrie Your symptoms are still sounding good, but that temp just doesn't want to play ball does it. At the moment I'd say you're still in with a chance cos it's way above the CL, hopefully it'll stay that way & not drop anymore. When's your next BT, was it tomorrow?

I'll go up and get one tmw if AF is still not here

all over red rover. Not impressed with my body giving me all this crap like that. But I'll get the cyst out and DH and I will try then. He's changed his tune and said once the cyst is gone, we'll just go with the flow and see what happens! YAY!

oh Kerrie, sorry AF turned up. Perhaps it's for the best.. get the cyst sorted, and then you can get on with the job of baby making without the stress of whether it's the cyst or not.

Good to hear DH is willing! Hope you're feeling ok about everything.

Awwww bummer Kerrie :hugs:

So sorry to hear AF showed up! But I agree with Liz - you will get the cyst sorted and things will get back to normally and you can go with the flow and see what happens!

oh bummer Kerrie- i was so sue all your symptoms would leave to something. It must be this dam cyst....well now u can concentrate on getting that sorted and by the time thats out it will be time to TTC again!
    How was your dh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast