Thread: Ovulation at CD8???

Default Ovulation at CD8???

FF gave me a coverline at CD9. CD1 bleeding was quite light and I really should have started the new cycle on the following day. This seems rediculously early!

I guess the EWCM could have been mistaken for DH's semen, but we didn't everyday so it's unlikely. EWCM was clear and definately stretchy.

I also got some ferning on my mb, but again I could have been reading it too late. I read it after 20 minutes some mornings.

Temps were taken at the same time each morning, and I didn't have any ovulation pains.

Could I really ovulate this early?

oh gosh oscar - can a person really ovualate at different times each mth?
    im never going to fall preg if that is the case!!!!

Hi oscar,
    I'm no expert but i'm pretty sure it can happen that early. My XH and i only dtd once when i got pg with my daughter, and that was only a few days after my AF had finished, so that prooves it can happen early lol
    Good luck

I think so.

When I got pregnant with my DD I ovulated on CD10. I usually ovulate on day 17. I had been charting (as a means of birth control) for many years and I'd never O'd that early. DH and I had unprotected sex because hey - it was only day 10! - and two weeks later I was staring at an unexpectedly positive pregnancy test. I've never ovulated that early again since, it was just a one off.

So yes, it does happen

yay! does that mean i could have ovulated in the past 24hrs then? cd13 for me... yippeee!!

oscaroscar - dont worry I went through the same thing yesterday. FF gave me a dotted CL on CD8 but has taken it away today when I put today's temp in... hoorah! I had reason to believe that I either O'd yesterday or I am still to 'O' as I had really watery CM yesterday (far more than I usually get).

Now I just have to sit tight and see what my temps do over the next couple of days and hope FF shifts my O date to between CD8 and CD10. that would be the ideal as we have done the majority of our BD over those days (see chart).

I have stitch like pain on my left side again; dunno whether to read that as a sign of ovulation or a sign that my eggie is started on its trip down my tube hehe... have to wait n see I guess - the waiting sucks!

It is possible to O quite early in your cycle. Since temping I've found I O between 12 & 17 days so there can be quite a large difference in when it happens.