Thread: Two temperature drops

Question Two temperature drops

I'm new to this. This is my first month of trying but have been charting temp since January this year. Sometimes I have 2 temp drops, and the research that I have done tells me that you don't ovulate twice. So I've averaged out my ovulation days, and 17 is the average, with day 13 being the earliest and day 23 being the latest (as far as I can tell from the little experience I have). But this month I had a big drop on day 4 and another on day 11. I'm hoping I ovulated on day 11 cause we had sex that night, and 3 days prior also. But if my temp has another drop I'll be really confused. Any suggestions??
    Have attached a copy of my charting if that's any help. No I haven't how do i do that??

And thanks heaps. This is an awesome idea. My husband is sick of hearing baby talk so it's great to be able to get on here and chat to others who are actually interested!!

Hi. Can I ask what type of thermometor you are using. If you are using an ear one you won't get accurate readings to pinpoint properly.
    Also do you look for other signs such as your cervical mucous? In conception articles there is an article on what to look for, what your fertile stages are etc. Are your cycles fairly regular? Do you get any O pains?

Hi. Thanks. I am using an ovulation termometer in my mouth each morning at the same time, give or take 10 minutes.
    I have been trying to keep an eye on my CM but didn't help a lot this month. I don't get O pains, and my cycles are usually 31 days long. Since posting that last article, I have joined Fertility Friend, and it seems that my Luteal Phase varies quite a lot each month.

Hopefully FF will be able to give you answers and help pinpoint O. Good luck.