Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #132

what nappies you looking at maz?

Dont know yet fiona..but have to buy mediums now cause mateauz is finally chubbing up

more ittis maz!!!!

did a strip wash last night, almost dont have enough nappies to get through the day as most are pockets and some fitteds!!!

Thanks Nelle was actually really easy to fold.

I agree with Jols more itti's Maz

You talking 'bout me Maz? I'm an old crow and I sat in front of you in Pakenham while you B/F Mateauz

Nelle my house needs attention too. All of a sudden it creeps up on you...

I agree nappies will pick you up

I was digging about in the stuff I crammed into Calebs wardrobe and I found a Beetlebums pocket that I didn't realise was missing
    Maybe I have too many nappies! I'll have to a stocktake now I've been swapping things that C has grown out of!

WOHB Beetlebums pocket I was so excited I had to put it on him!

hehe too cute sam!!!

hi girls!
    Well here is a tested and tried nappy!
    DD was in baby cheeks OSFA AIO's that i ordered from NZ on ebay.
    They have been great!
    I put my bamboo/microfibre trifold inside the pocket (i didnt buy their i made my own), and DH used them while i was at work.

He put DD to bed in one at 12pm and we changed her at 5pm (i didnt realise he didnt change her when she woke at 3pm) and no leaks!!! i thought! good-o means my boosters work and the nappy is a success!!

I think i will still sleep her in the BBB when they arrive as i like the idea of it breathing in the wool cover when she is snug and warm in bed.

BUt still happy that my gamble paid off! Best $10/nappy ive spent so far!

Only thing i am thinking is maybe i didnt need such bulky trifolds - they are only 2 layers of bamboo and 1 of microfibre (when folded makes 6 + 3 layers)... as they definately dont get soaked enough for day time. So i might cut them in half?? or threes (single panels) and then can always insert 2 if needed.

What do you think??

p.s thanks for the knittinghelp info.. i will have look during the week when i have time to learn this newest talent hahaha!

Sounds like you scored a bargain PP - I'm pretty happy with my ecobumz that I got for $15 from Canada too. Had one on him for 5 hours today, and no leaks.... woohoo!!! (Amazing for Mr Pi$$y Pants...)

I'm getting withdrawals.. think I need to buy more nappies.... lol

LOL it gets like that Mel... I haven't bought a nappy in so long, I get itchy!!!!

woohoo.. just won a tot bots on ebay for $16.00... LOL
    ahhh.. i've got my fix....

No.. I'm not an addict..

Ummm, Anyone else think Mel needs an intervention?!

mmmmmmmmm....I ould set up MCN annonamys, your DH's can pay me to discourage you all shopping then I would have more money for MCN.....and first dibs too...

I think she'll get one pretty soon with the bubs coming

Noooooo....no intervention.....

Although, does anyone think its strange that when i think of the new baby, I don't think of the birth, how it will look or anything, I see myself putting cloth nappies and planning which ones to try first..... lol

Hmmm... maybe I AM addicted...

Mel.........I think your addicted Hun, but dont worry, there are lots of worse things you could be addicted to.

Definitely worse things you could be addicted to Mel.

Well, dh apologised, so turns out he's decent after all, but I think you're right, to fully get over my afternoon, I'll have to invest in a nappy or two...:P

Mel, I would be far more addicted if I could afford it! and thank God I cant use the credit card! but thank God for Visa debit! that way I only spend money I have!

Knitters to be, I peruse the patterns on NC occasionally. I am loving the easy ones I can do the more difficult stuff, but sometimes I dont have the patience.

Speaking off Knitting, i had better go and finish those longies I am doing as a trade with someone on here

Hi gudism!
    I think when bub #2 comes along, you wont have time to order online !lol.... then again

It is addictive though. But i am being good and not ordering any more untiil i at least get my 2 x fluffy mail this week yippppeeee

I am currently in the process of cutting my trifolds into 1 x bifold and 1 x single insert. they were just so bulky and DD doesnt wet enought to need 6 layers i have decided. I might only do it to 5 and keep 5 trifolds as night time boosters

Melham - BBH fluffy mail is due by wednesday! yay! ill drop you a message when they get here !

Nelle - im glad DH apologised! although.. you coul dhave bribed some sympathy nappies out of him for being mean to you!

Christy - i know you told me but have preggy brain - when does the big move happen?

i took the day off work today (shhhhh lol)... to get some things done at home Easier with DH here to get my sewing and housework done (although he has his head over a bowl of eculyptus vapours and a towel atm )

WOHM - Sposie (until i finish fixing up the pocket inserts!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast