Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Butterfly View Post

And a massive thankyou to Kitt3n, who also sent me a hand made absolutely GORGEOUS lilac necklace, thank you so much babe, it is so beautiful.....

Will post pics of nappies and necklace on FB tomorrow.. I'm wearing it out on Saturday night!!!!
    Oh babe I am glad you like it First bit of jewellery i have made in a wile, need to get back into it.

My froggy gossamer dreams stuff came yesterday - so absolutely beautiful, i am so very very happy.

Waiting on sugarshots, biz bee and beetlebums - dh is home today so kinda hoping it doesnt come!!

wohb - bits for bots velour fitted (so in love with these)/maz spotty cover

DAMN IT!!!! why did i turn the computer back on last night??? only coz i saw what time it was...and just wanted to see how quickly..the sweet dreams NN sold out...what did i do?? bought one ...and it was the one i wanted too! baby runner shall have to definatly hide this one from DH!!!
    well we used our new NN last night from Lou lous...she made it for us because i asked for one with more boosting in it....it held up beautifully!!!! so pleased....i didn't end up with a wet bed this morning when jack came in..because he is a tummy sleeper!!
    Maz..he has the brown tractor mongies on today they look sooo cute!!!!
    hmmmm who had iisfly probs?? can't say they have good service at all!!!

WOJB ~ yellow IB

WC's on th line, they are soooo awesome.... got Kane the skeleton one!!!!

Harmony slept in the iishfly last night, held up great so far...

Is it ok that she doesnt have a "real" NN yet???

I wouldn't put her down in an IB or anything, but what about the Pop In, iishfly and WC??? If she isn't wetting through, are they ok for now?? She has them on around 6-7 hrs....

I do have a bamboo delights coming, and have some Maz covers ready!!!

WOHB... Kitt3ns purple cord iishfly
    WOKB... MMPN and Maz cover, spots. (just woke up)

pb - have you got a night booster for your pop in? thats a good option for you without having to go to the expense of a nn.

if she is fine in what she has i wouldnt worry! it was only when laaa started wetting through her bbb's that i looked at night nappies. it was all of a sudden - overnight she just needed night nappies!

well now i am sad that the fluff didnt come. i get worried when it takes a while. dont trust AP.

wohb - whizz kids fitted/maz butterfly cover

Ugh... forgot all about your stocking Maz, for some reason I thought it was tonight!! Doh!!
    Thanks for asking about Punk's butt - I'll be honest... it's not the best, were in spossies most of the time again, I just don't know what else to do... it's so bad that I'm thinking that the LS-type-thing I am getting from Mel might be a total waste of $$$...

I couldn't even get near my puter last night...
    QM - don't worry, I thought my LS was going to go to waste and just gather dust now that DS is ECing so much. But it's really handy for cleaning out the potty! Small joys... I'm so sorry to hear Punks is still having such problems with nappy rash.

WOHB: BumG, about to be nuffing coz he's going to wake up any second now and rip it off...

rhyb Guest

DS slept overnight in a Bbay Kanga
    Cz he had a late nap I thought he'd wake up but he didnt

WOHB: Berryplush

Jack started sleeping through from about 6/7 weeks of age...so we were using BBH and a PUL cover but i don't like the PUL covers as he seems to sweat more...then we started using maz's covers and they are fab!!! then when he chubbed up a tad more (not that it took long) i bought a sandman...then the lovely maz made her first SD NN and we got it!!! best thing since sliced bread i tell ya!!!!
    A good NN is worth it's weight in gold!!!! now he is a piddling machine...and i have to super boost his NN's or we will have saturated beds/clothes etc....

QM - I'm sorry to hear about her butt. The spray is also good for a bidet type thing too.. LOL.. just in case you were interested. Or else try to sell on B4B maybe?

PB - yeah I'd look into getting the booster at night - at least its cheaper than a proper night nappy - and if its working - why question it?

No nappy news here - jumping on whilst I'm at work cos I don't wanna do a telephone attendance in my dictation and thats all I got left to do.

I missed it
    It completely slipped my mind, and I was outside when my alarm went off so I didn't hear it! Didn't even realise it had gone off until I checked my mobile this morning.

Congratulations to all of you that grabbed a new Maz NN, especially Saram who got the one I wanted.

I've converted a friend to cloth, yippee for me!

Oh and those pooped on nappies. I did a strip wash, then three washes afterwards with dettol. Should I be safe to use them now? Luckily I think I caught them early as the poop came completely out without staining. The verdict is in though and it was definitely bat poop - YUCK. I'm trying to convince DF to invent something to protect my nappies on the line.

woooohooooohoooo!!! fluffy mail.

My beetlebum, and 6 itti's arrived!!!

so very nice, I think I might pre wash the beetlebum seperately cause it's got alot of red fabric on the outer, just in case, don't want to stain my itti's first up leave that to the poo machine.

I just need a black top to go with it, anyone know where I can get one? I've looked around but can't seem to find one anywhere. Black seems to be a rarity with kids clothes.

QM - is she having a reaction to some fabrics? That could b causing the problem...sure you have thought about this lol Try some raw silk liners in her nappies and see if it makes a difference?

No nappy news here!

WOHB: Ivory d'lish

Mel -

NaNa - thanks for that!

LS - Yeah hon, we tried/are trying bamboo velour & silk liners, seemed to work to start with but not so much now...

rhyb Guest

Woohoo I got my itti bittis, my mazalicious wipes and my mama pads! What a great day for fluff

Mel - DH tried using the LS as a Bidet before I had even used it on a nappy

CM and Saram - Dont jinx Me!!! Do the bats come up the Mt? I havent seen any but I dont want to go outside and find bat poop on my nappies. Missed you this morning Sarah, was good fun. Plenty of chocolate!!

Alright we have 4 or more Townsville cloth users in here - We need a meet!!! What are you guys doing on Wednesday? Unless Anna is in hospital of course.

WOEB: MT pocket with some sort of booster, probably peapods.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Queen - sorry if you've heard this a gazillion times - but

*gentle washing detergent
    *only a tiny amount, like a tablespoon
    *long rinse

*only cleaning bot with cloth wipes and water
    (and those cloth wipes getting washed in the gentle wash detergent)

Are you handwashing the raw silk liners?
    they lose their antibacterial qualities if you machine wash them.

Poor Punky and her sore little butt

and on the LIttle Squirt, like NaNa, even though we're tt=ing all the time, we're still using the LS. Comes in very handy when a child is ill, and when they have poo accidents in their trainers. Are you planning on having a sibling for punk at some stage?

BG - i'd love to see pics of this cowprint/poppies dress.

Kazbah, "Saving the world, one nappy at a time" - great slogan on an MCN. Great that the CC worker is interested.

I don't think bilby has had an "oopsie" since Monday, she's improving all the time. Even did business on a "strange" toilet yesterday. Sometimes she fights me about sitting on the loo (when i think she needs to, or it's been a long time). I am pleased the bribing (with organic icecream) didn't last very long. She's going cos she knows that's what you do, not to get a treat. I no longer need to jump around like a demented kids show presenter, when she does a wee, but she is still very very proud of herself, with every bit of business she does in the loo.

still feels bizarre to me, that she is tt-ing, with
    - so little verbal fluency,
    - too short to reach the flush button, unless she uses a step stool to get on loo, i put the lid down, and she climbs on the lid, to reach the flush button.
    - can't manage her own clothing up and down without help (all elasticated waist shorts etc).
    - doesn't even know how to tear the loo paper, let alone fold it and use it.
    I really had assumed she would need to be able to do all those things, BEFORE we could start tt-ing.

using trainers fulltime, instead of mainly knickers, has certainly taken the pressure off.

wotbb: monkey trainers at CC

I MISS OUR MCN!!!

oh gigi i feel so sorry for you, i dont ever want to miss mcn!!!

laaa and i are both sick, caught dh's sickness. she has been doing some awesome poos too.

baby beehinds - can you buy the magikall inserts seperately? i have been using the inserts with other nappies, not really a fan of the shells............

wohb - sb's sized fitted w/ magikall booster/maz liquorice cover

eta - check out cgr's random girly stocking for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Kitt3n; March 27th, 2009 at 02:13 PM.

i have just put laa's pookey pockets/cherubs kiss emboiidered nappy and i am so very impressed with pookey pockets!

wohb - said nappy/maz hearts cover

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast