Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 168

hmmm washed the big softies bright colored flats my aunt bought me the other day and hung them on the airer - yesterday we washed some CTs and iishfly's, and then decided to prewash the wipes and BP's that we've got - all of them are hanging on the clothes airer in our dining room - it's like a big blob of rainbow colors - so cute!

Hi all
    Well, I am still here, no fluff today, no baby today
    Am waiting on my last pre baby fluff purchase, my flongies from busy bee, should be here early nxt week.
    Am so determined not to spend any more dough that I am not even going to enter th CK first timers ballots (tho I did enter myself in the draw for 2 customs a couple of weeks ago, prolly win it too)
    Got my amber bracelet on< had an awseome nights sleep last night and he he, my boobs r gettin bigger, so who knows, maybe there is something in it all.
    Have a good night, Shell

CM, recon your crapped on stuff will be fine after all those washes. Icky critters.....

Very quickly ladies - Bizy Bee fitteds, yes or no?

Will probably miss them by the time I get back there anyway!

Do all other MCN users have a life on the weekends?

I finally convinced myself my nappies were clean enough to use - after one more wash hehe

Willow - sorry I can't help you on the Bizy Bee stuff. Hopefully someone else can answer your question.

So it's Saturday and DF is working. All I have to do is wash nappies. Unfortunately DS has now picked up the gastro bug I still have, though not as bad. Still makes for yucky nappies though.

CM - nope no life here DH has been on the computer so I haven't been able to get on properly.

Willow - dunno mate, never brought one - sorry!

No nappy news. I've washed them?

willow - dont know, but i do have one of her night nappies and its fabulous. I am also waiting on a parcel of her flongies and a halfie - pretty sure you could give em a trusty "go"

lol i should have a life but not feeling well. there is a tea festival nearby tomorrow and i hope i am up for it!

lea - if you are around can you let me know bout magikall stuffings?

wohb - kissaluv/maz cover

Oh Arimeh you need a second computer! DF uses his desktop and never touches my laptop. DS even has one of his own lol

I'm having one of those extremely boring weekends with nothing to do. Had a massive cleaning day yesterday so that's all done. Just regular mummy duties at home today I think

No life here either, but I don't mind as long as the girls have naps. 1 of DH's collegues is over mowing my lawn do I dont get a nasty note in the letterbox from DHA. I will have to buy a new blade for our lawn mower soon though, DH will have to mow it again when he gets home. Only 4 weeks and 4 days to go!!!

Nappy news - Em has decided to do the most feral poos in the morning whle she is still in her NN. So rinsing those out I get wee on my hands cos they are soaked. I wish she would do roll offs!! Either that or she needs to do them on the potty.

WOEB: Froggy CT.

Ladies can you give me a little advice on some nappy brands please?

Bumgenius AIO's
    Happy Babes pockets
    Fuzzi Buns pockets

I've managed to convert a friend to cloth, and she's now wanting to go crazy buying. I want her to have some feedback before she purchases brands I know nothing about!!

CM - Love my BumG's AIO's - hard to get at the moment cos they are releasing a new version .. next month I think. But yup love my bumg's.

Dunno about the other two. Oh - and we DO have two computers - he just didn't want to go use his laptop in the bedroom

No life here either ... a bit sinussey today. Washed nappies, they're out to dry. Got my greenT pads yesterday, they look OK although the wings come to a triangle.

Foxtel broke can't get fixed until monday morning, not happy!

Pip's down for his nap in a BBB with GK fleece pocket as a cover, hoping he can't get it off! Can't find my shorties at the moment ... doh .. and its a bit warm for flongies / longies. Should be nice nappy-drying weather though.

ah well.
    Have a good weekend ladies.

oh i just had abit of a life....BGF from Melbourne was here for a few hours and was playing wiht my send out stash....now back to reality

oh went to a grage sale today and picked up a little tykes ride on car for Mateauz for $20...my big WOO HOO for the day!!!!

Maz - forgot to say, my cowboy pants came yesterday! The ones with the cow minky across the knees ... I took them to work and showed them off all day!!! The back pocket is also in minky! Tell you what, Sam who does them, she has brilliant sewing skills, I'm very jealous!

Little boy is finally asleep, soon as I have a cuppa I'm off to do some housework.

Anyone see the new itti limited edition previews on facebook?

OMG Kaz I need to see pics.....I so have to see pics woman!!!!! I should be getting ours monday - tuesday with a bit of luck

CM - WhAT!!! IBlimited's...i gotta have a look

im miffed Vy has gone to bed for the secondnight in a row with out a nappy. My heart feels really heavy and so sad. I just cant bare to part with her Cat naps butterfly HB just yet

WOMB - gerbrah and teddy bear sandman with cheetah minkee cover
    WOVB - dora knickers

i went to spotlight today and all I could get was flannel. they had only 2 colours in velour, red and black, and the most hideous french terry in mustard, so you wouldnt even be able to tell if the poo was off lol

Where can I get nice colours in terry and velour??

have your tried lincraft hon???? you can always buy some from greenbeans in NZ...i usually get 5m (I know more then you would use) and it costs me $70

there is also a co op going on nappy addicts and they have velour for $9m in funky colours

um - nappies covered had some

ta MAz I will have a look.
    mmm 5m...I could always sell the leftovers

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast