Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies # 169

is he he!!! he's here!!!!!!!he's here!!!!!!

Yup I had my baby
    Lachlan arrived on monday lunch 8lb 11pd or 3.9 kg.
    Was hauled out via vacum after 2 hrs of pushing but we are both fine.
    We got home tonight.
    He is fast asleep, sooo cute

WOLB a sposie cause he is doing the biggest tarry nasty poos all the time EEEUUWWWW.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

he's here!!!!

Congratz babe!!

now maz want's another baby even more

congrats hun - and welcome to your new little boy! great news!

So do I maz... so do I

Don't worry maz, I give ya a shot of mine when we meet one day...

Mel, cant wait to try my cloth on, that sherpa stuff is yummy. Glad i got those extra sposies tho, am getting thru 'em. xxx

Welcome Lachlan!!!!!!

Good to see you're home and healthy, both of you. plenty of time for cute bumz!

Huge Congrats Shellbells

So do I...so do I.....

Geez Shells I would think the nappies would be a tad small for you - best you put them on the young lad's butt instead

And glad the sposies are coming in handy! See.. I'm good for something!

Congrats Shel,

had no idea that u could buy 2nd hand MCN's... When Mel said it the other day i was like )

Where would i find them???

And i saw my friends 2 week old and OMG i was super clucky and my DD is only 10 months... now i want a newbie.... Can someone convince my DP

Jess - try buy4baby (google it!) or there's a new second-hand store coming soon .. if you can wait that long! Stay clear of ebay for 2nd hand ... Oh, and I bought several of my 2nd-hand nappies from the classifieds here ...

WoHB - snoozywun. I wish I could put on my maz night naps!

Did I mention I got fluffy mail today? I GOT FLUFFY MAIL! .... and I also got fluffy email! I'm going for a fireman theme for the mongies! Just need to prewash the night naps ... little sharky's waiting for me!

Congratulations Shell!!!

So glad to hear you are both doing well YAY! And keep that nasty poo away from those nappies! lol

Now lets not talk about more babies girls, feeling fragile at the moment!

So Charlotte has developed this habbit of taking her nappy either just after or just before a poo and bringing me poo on a spoon. WTF???
    I dont even know where she is getting these stashed spoons from - seriously - 3 times today she has done it.
    She isnt eating it that I have found lol but she is putting some on the spoon and then brings it to me and say POOOPOOO and starts pointing. Then she takes me to it so I can clean it off the carpet, or she picks up her dirty nappy and gives it to me.
    She does come to the toilet and waves bye to the poo when we flush it though...

lol she is too wierd!

WOHB: TB and old TB cover - the good ones!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

CONGRATS SHELL BELL

Commiserations Limey, "on a spoon", that IS interesting!

here's the post i tried to post last night at midnight, but it wouldn't "post"

baby blossom having a 24 hr 20% off sale

i've been having such fluffy mail withdrawals, a tarzanite blueberry trainer "fell" into my cart - bilby's fave nappies were her purple minky ones, so i'm doing it for bilby, if i say it enough times i might believe it LOL.

wotbb: KK AIO
    but eventually, i think the blueberries will be her night trainers.

day nine of no accidents (in trainers all day) and keeps her night nappy dry most nights.
    wot a clever bilbs.
    but she fell off the toilet TWICE today, hit her head on nearby door each time, and was being supervised each time! She bends down so far, to see what is leaving her body, so as the head is the heaviest bit of a person, it makes her topple over! (she uses a high step to get up to the loo, her legs are a long way from the floor). The Overly Curious Bilby strikes again.

i've been dreaming, if i had another bub, and that bub suited FRONT snappers, think of all the brands i would get to try out, that i didn't with bilbs ha ha.

ShellsBells - wishing you all the bestest birthing vibes hon.

Alioops - thinking of you and your sore pelvis.

congrats on the new bubba! I want another lol
    Haven't been on here much. Ashton has been a monster but after starting him on baby food he has been sleeping through and a lot more settled so I might *might* get more BB time
    We got our Honey Boy today. Love it. He wets through it fast though (an hour today) so might have to play with the boosters I have and see if I can get a better one in there. Great fit on him though, our only velcro nappy so I hope he doesn't wanna play with it lol
    Also got our Whizz Kidz. Pics are on my FB (link in sig) It is the cutest nappy! It is a favourite already

WOHB: WC NN... the only one left as most of them are on the line. Hope the rain stays away for a couple of days!

I'm home!!!

First thing I did when I got home was put nappies together DH will be using cloth once the sposies are finished unless he goes and spends more money. He has just gotten home and gotten straight into running the house hold. Changed a pooey nappy within the first hour of being home.

WOTB: Both sposies, but I am not the one deciding what goes on them so I can't complain too much. Em's blisters are healing though. She is getting dry chaffing on her thighs from sposies though. Poor kid can't win.

congrats on the birth of Lachlan!

AWWWW, sanks ladies.
    Poo on a spoon. Thats priceless!
    2 poo's last nite, not so green, but am really hoping to be 'broken in to cloth' with a couple of 'wet onlys' so may give it a go after brekky.
    I will def be packin that sucker full of liners tho. Who would have thought such a small thing could produce that much, and wow, doesnt it get everywhere.......
    Y'all make it look much easier than it is...........
    Have a great day
    xxxxx

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast