Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

No codes that I know of hon...

Maz do you want me to get it for you?

she was turning the comp off for a minute.. can anyone msg her and see if she needs someone to grab it????

I got a cow one in my cart large if she wants it?? i thitnk thats what she was after??

Maz doesn't need it!

Well i scored a reed polka dot and a cow print... (was so click happy i didnt realise there was snap ins or AIO... Oh well AIO will be ok... All paid for... thankfully we sold another puppy... lol.

Now need some matching baby legs...

WOTB- flat with booster and Maz cover... (god i hope it holds up she christened her maz NN)

i offered Maz...my large moo....she hasn't gotten back to me as yet...so i dunno....
    i are gunna get into troubles BIG time for buying more nappies....c'mon KRUDD!!!!!

the 2 i got..are AIO's...so i think they are all AIO's....

I got the tiger and the blue spotty...Yaayyyyyy! Already got a HH Cow, so left that there, LOL. Haven't even received my itti trial pack yet, lol. Should be here tomorrow..hope I like em, hehe.

Marlene IB are the BOMB!!!!
    i am really sad am back to work tomorrow!!!! i hope my MIL copes with Jack in cloth...oh well too bad she has to cope...coz he isn't using sposies...

I have given the itti's a miss, just ordered some more CT's and nothing too my fancy. I'll check them out at the baby expo before I order any I think. Glad you girls got some!

marlene - I've seen pics of Jack and his HH... To Cute...

I want a BBH Trial pack the one with the wet bag?? Its $100 but no stock...

Well thats my fluff spend for the week... lol no pay til thursday and i have to pay for others then too... lol but i think i should get getting enough to actually make do... lol.

Mel... Thanks for the offer hun. I have some coming from Kim and with the others i have coming i should be ok until i can put a layby on with u... lol... so i'm thinking next fortnight i'll be able to get more from u... Woohoo... i keep clicking stuff and making a cart but i stop cos i feel bad laybying...

Well off to bed... DP has the poops cos i'm in here looking at fluff when ever i can so night

woohoo! Got my moo moo!

mind you , got it 5 mins ago, so dont think there was too limited a stock lol

Yeah i dont think it was that limited either i had a heap in check out and then removed what i didnt want and got mine then i paid by paypal and went back and grabbed few things incase Maz couldnt get on and i got one of each cos i didnt know what she wanted... LOL.

All the best for work Kat...are you going back full time or part time? DH and I were discussing it today. We are thinking I might go back full time for 6 months while he take long service then I go part time. Will have to see if work will be ok with that. I work for the govt and they have to let us work part time until our child is 2 but not sure if you can start F/t then go P/t later on.

AH you girls you all rock!!!!

I finally mamanged to get in and cart 4 ..moo moo, tiger, blue dot and pink dot and my lappy decideds its time for nite nites.....then i go one amission looking for the power supply that Mateauz was playing with this after noon and was found in the toilet........all the time I was streesing that I didnt cart the dame nappies and that Id miss out. I had 3 in cart and asked jed if I should get one for vy and he said yeah a nioce pink one...ahh he loves his princess.

So thank you all so much for thinking of us......I wuv my Ib's to death...shiat which reminds me I really should have bought 2 replacment boosters.....I only need the top ones not the whole bundle...do they sell them that way???
    OH have to share...went to a nursery (plant) last friday and had Mateauz in his Mei hip carrier....the sales assistant knew what it was oh I lov eit when the public know what special nioces we have

Kaz - I NEED to see a pic of the fireman outfit in use too

Mauws lovely ladies and good luck tomorrow Kat

Maz, are you after the hourglass snap in booster?? I have spares, never worn, in large if you'd like....

maz my MCHN recommended a mei tai to me, i could have kissed her for knowing about them!!

PB - yes 2 larges babe.....let me know if thats alright...payment ummm anythign bar sexual favours im afraid

Jol's - woo hoo what an ace HN! I cant use the front one with all the dame ties...mikne is a buckel one and i love it. it lives in the car and best of all Mateauz gets so excited when I go to put it on cause he loves it

ah I should go to bed......kids have school in the morning...dont think WIlhelm will be going though..he has 'spewy or sick poo' and a temp of 39.4 tonight ..I have so much to do to

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast