Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

Girls a word of warning with B4B! I put that bid on the jade magicall, that I didn't really want, a few days ago and I thought I'd better check and did so and the auction is over and I was never notified of being out bid! Don;t get me wrong I'm glad I didn;t win it but I would be cranky if it was one I was really after. Just keep an eye on it yourselves.

Maz, ill check in the morning, just postage is fine babe... If I've never used em, I dont need em!!! Kane's in bed, but I think there is 3, so 2 is no worries...

I bought them a great sale, but 90% of my itti's are sewn in... I'm an idiot!!!

oh wow i dont get online for a couple of days cause Dh has been a computer hog and wow i miss out on so much..

I managed to get a cow ib too, so yeah
    My Maz lullaby lasted my dear ds all night with no leaks and still dry in the morning. He sleeps 11 hours so he had it on for more then 12 hours and it didnt leak...YEAH.

I am so loving having my boy in cloth, my family think im nuts but i get such a kick out of them.. .I even love washing them

i still love washing them too and putting them all back together.

I have never got outbid emails on B4B so didn't realise I was missing out! I always loose things because I forget to check. Oh well

Glad you all got the IB you wanted. I hate them atm, mine are all so grey. I even left one in the sun for a week and it's still badly stained. The ONLY nappies that I have that stain so I am so over them.

WOHN - Bizy Bee night nap.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

has anyone on here ever dyed wool? what did you use as a dye?

wotbb: KKAIO

spent most of today sorting the stash we no longer need, finding it sad, saying goodbye to these, i have to admit that i won't be having another bilby, to put our lovely mcn and woollies on. 28 months went so fast. So enjoy the fluff while you can girls!

Maz - how is your stomach today? Do you feel recovered from takeout the other night?

Kazbah - hope Pip has a lovely birthday! will look forward to seeing the pics of this fireman outfit

Na-na - six weeks to go heh? how excitement! C'est manifique!

anyone who knows Christy the mod - i think she came into this thread at one stage - anyhoo, her little girl Matilda is in hospy with suspected menigitis, so please keep everything crossed for them. Christy is such a lovely person and a special part of the belly belly community.

Hi all, had to pop in to see what was stocking after all the excitement on facebook!

Gigi - kitt3n is the consultant for ozbabytrends i think?

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

ignore me saram, i was having a mental blank!

Gigi - there are some pretty cool dyeing demo vids on youtube. Kool-Aide seems to be a mode of choice lol Not sure if we have an equivalent here in Oz though!
    Never done it myself though.

Naughty Mel had a sneaky sale and i missed out... well there is few things left but not the ones i was after... too busy all excited from my fluff fix and excited cos i though i was click happy until i realised it wasnt such limited stuff at IB... Oh well hope some of u other scored some...

nice work Mel...

i am now waiting on 12 lots of fluff!!!!!
    3 GF
    3 lou lous
    6 IB's

oh my how exciting!!!!!!

girls don't do to much talking today whilst i am NOT here no new threads or anything drastic!!!!

Have fun at work today Kat I know its not easy going back earlier than you wanted to.

Jess -

No nappy news here. DS did a lovely morning poop in his night nappy before we got a chance to take it off him this morning, so now it stinks of pee and poop!!! Luckily DH changed him before he left for work.. bwahahahahaha

WOAB: Yellow Haute
    WOMB: Still her night nappy - haven't changed her yet.

gigi I have dyed wool before with food dye.

its in my blog which is linked in my sig

Gigi - sammi dyes hon...must email you agian too I have no brain these days. I owe you money and have forgoten how much

Kat - oh hon you'll be thinking of us and we'll be thinking of you...sniff sniff 12 nappys holly cow bat man!!!1

Mel - oh you sneaky woman!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEE my GK pocket...Mateauz had it on when jeds mum was here and she loved it...sneaky sale hmmmm not nice lady

Christy honey - have got you in my thoughts and prays babe

Miss Mel - oh no their GREY???!!!!!! I havent had that wiht them yet but 2 of the snap in boosters are so crash hot.

need to get lunches ready...boys going back to school today

does itti have layby ??? im trying to find it on the site but i cant .... got 3 and some boosters in my cart .. and want to layby !!

isnt layby an option at check out????

oh gigi - melbel dyes as well hon...oh she does the best yummies to

yes I am the OBT consultant

jess - are you after the covers or just the nappies to try? PM me hun

my laptop is back up - but kitchen is only half finished so need to pull it down again (its a masive laptop, you wouldnt really cart this thing around!)

maz - i am so jealous school holidays are over for you. dd1 is driving me nuts. she has always been a pleasure to hang out with but these holidays ........well, she is acting like a spoilt brat.

i think i will get an email soon about the cherubs kiss new customer stocking and my mlongies from bizy bee and sugar i'll have to pay for it all in one week! baked beans for dinner my lovely family lol

wohb - green panda widdlewun

eta - gigi are you after blueberry trainers?
    Last edited by Kitt3n; April 20th, 2009 at 08:57 AM.

ive been looking in the check out options ... cant see it ! I think i might be having a mans look !!

Lea, if you look on the right hand side of the home page...go down to itti bitti info...then click on Payment Information it will explain in there about layby.

Pretty much just let them know when you place your order that you want to layby.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast