Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

I'll PM you with the link Wardy girl.

WOJB: Green Kids minky times Lagoon

Rach - you need to register and log in to see all the forums The knitting one is in there

Quote Originally Posted by LimeSlice View Post
    Rach - you need to register and log in to see all the forums The knitting one is in there

Good thinking LimeSlice! The links I sent probably won't work unless you're registered.

I am registered. Maybe I haven't posted enough? I'll check out the link and see what happens. Thanks

ETA: freaky! a whole new section is there now and I haven't even looked at the link. *hears Twilight Zone music in the background!*

lol glad you found it Rach!

LS - didn't get to the PO today, twas closed. I'll go monday morning!

I found adult-size babylegs type things. I'm not going to call them leg-warmers (even tho that's what they are) coz my days of dancing like I'm on Fame are long gone... actually, I don't think I ever did that, but anyway... they were $2.50! noice.

WOHB: um, dunno. DP changed him last. Probly a blueberry.

I still dance around like Im on Fame!! ah...lost and broken dreams....

ROFL

All good Nana Make sure you put a return address on it though

WOHB: the hideous LouLou - still a hideous fit. lol

and the maz nights was brillo for his nap.

Now to fold, fold fold.

I don't often dance like fame (what a shame, hehehe) but Pip's teachin me i think!

WoHB - flannel fings fitted with maz "save our planet" cover.

I suppose I could still try, but only to frighten people!

ok marlene can you PM me the link for the longies ?? my NIL (nan in law ) made Gabs a soaker but they turned out the size on a ladies sz 12 knickers .. i checked I could have worn them !!!! she did try though ... she wants a pattern and then she will knit them for a 7mth old not a 25 yr old lol !!

NaNa and whom ever else ... can i get a PM for these leg warmers / baby leg warmers ...

and who said the word "nuffy" ???? DH was captian of a basket ball team and the name of the teams was "nuffies" just remined me of it ...

i feel like a total nuffy for not being able to find these baby leg warmes all that comes up is baby legs ..

have 2 baskest of fluff to fold and 4 baskets of clothes .... hmmmm fluff first or last ... ?????

Alexis - whats hidoeus about the lou lou ... they fit Gabs really good .. she is still in the small size nappy and will be for a while ...

Lea - no just hideous for Charlotte. it is a terrible cut for her - too broad a tummy pannel...too wide an aplix pannel...the rise isnt high enough for the width of the nappy.
    all of which = MASSIVE tummy gape and digging in elastic around her inner thighs.
    And Im not satisfied with the way the hidden wet zone layers twist and move around the nappy, or the leaking I get form them not being wide enough in the middle of her crotch.

All in all the worst nappy I have ever bought for Charlotte.
    Which is a shame, cos most people I speak to seem to have only god things to say about them - they just dont work for Charlotte.

Going to sell them, only have 2.

WOHB: pop-in

No fluff here... But i went to the local shops and the Star struck people were there and conned me into a $7.00 photo... they were very inquisitive about DD's nappy... at 1st she daid "oh u can leave the nappy cover on and was shocked to find out it was a nappy... LOL. Ended up writing down few web addresses for them to have a peek at...

Babylegs/hugalugs,legwarmers, arm protectors i found on ebay. i have 5 pairs of hugalugs comming from ebay for $30 also few girls/ladies sizes i scored for $2-5

WOTB- Maz NN & Cover

When searching for the cheap babylegs search ebay using just leg warmers heaps of womens dance ones but some kids and babyones
    Last edited by Je$$_84; April 18th, 2009 at 06:53 PM.

hi ya honeys

have had a busy but wonderful day today....spent the morning shopping wiht the kids and Jed...bought 5 pairs of rivers shoes for $50 then picked up 30 balloons to take to Tanya's baby boy's birth celebration http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...15&ppuser=2375 - back home to Inlaws and then c=finsihed it off with chinesse I havent had it in so long ive now got ahead ache and feel like spewing.

B UT Mateauz is in his pop in nappy FINALLY!!!! (thank you aunty kitt3n) trying it out to see how it goes and hopefully no reaction.

have to do a shiat load of folding to....you dame woman and your swearing!!!! folding is a swear word dont you know

ahahahaha of for some panadol

Lea - I got my grown-up size leg warmers from an IRL Indian cheapo discount shop! I saw them at a few other places today. They're cotton, designed in aus but made in china, and come in stripes only. I've yet to try them on DS, but they're probably too long. Fit me fine tho!

maz - that's a lovely photo. must have been a beautiful day. Too bad about the chinese food making you ill, sounds like msg to me. bleurk.

WOAB: GNST and a taxi!

Not really fluff but I did get a new nappy bag today!!! a red OiOi hobo sack. On sale for $80 half price! I am very happy with the bargain.

It was a busy day...a third b'day party at wiggle playland (of course Em had pooped in her nice red minkee magicall that matched her outfit as soon as we got there) then to the baby shop, to a friends and then another friends for tea. We are worn out. DH has been at work all day and will be all night. But I managed to get a load of nappies on so at least I accomplished something around the house!

Maz- What a nice thing to have in remberance of Banjo.

Girls whats wrong with dancing like you're in Fame?? My fav way to dance is like Molly Ringwald in the Breakfast club!! Hee hee love it!

Jess- Was that at Livo? I might have to take Emily in one of her naps.

Found lots of patterns (thanks Marlene) on NC. Does anyone knit here? Do you have a favourite? Otherwise I'm sending my Mum half a dozen longie links so she can find the best one for her to knit. Once she's decided I can find some wool.

Maz, hope you're feeling better now post Chinese. We had leftovers for dinner cause we were too busy playing outside and it got too late. Fortunately there was something in the fridge to eat.

No nappy news - apart from Ty's in one.

No Fame dancing here - I was more of a Flashdance girl

Lea, it was me who said 'nuffy'. It was my old flatmate's fav. LOL @ yr hubby's team being called Nuffies. Love it!

WOHB: BBB With a Maz cover

Jess...don't you know good nappies are hard enough to find in stock without giving out our sacred web addresses to every Tom, Dikk and Harry!!! PMSL

WOJB: Sposie Should have NN's VERY soon! Only have 5 sposies left, and don't intend on buying anymore...so hope I get NN's soon.

its cool enough for longies! laa is wearing her lovely score frfom b4b for the first time, took pics! they are so very lovely arent they maz?

had a baby shower today and took my carrier, the ladies were very impressed! one commented that the mcn was too good to be true and there was another baby there = 2 months old who was very unsettled. I gave the mum my spare carrier to try out and baby fell asleep instantly

i got some new longies at a stocking on friday night on madeit - pink and purple with embellished butterflies, so pretty!!! i think for winter we will mainly stick with longies and fitteds. i cant wait to get my pookey pockets fitteds now.........

wohb - sandman/longies
    Last edited by suse; April 19th, 2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: removing spelled out web address as per forum guidelines!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast