Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloth Nappies #171.

Willow - so you got them? Cool, I hope you like the designs

Willow : for you sweet!!

I've decided I'm goin to write a letter to the director of the day care centre, explaining nappies and stuff - most of the 6 nappies that they went through in 5 hours today (and btw, she was asleep for 1.5 of those hours!!!) weren't even hardly wet. Craig said it didn't even feel like there was a pee in there - wasn't heavy at all.

so yeah, i'm going to put my letter writing skills for the test. So i'll need help!! lol

Kaz/Mel - I LOVE them! Would you believe they're the exact ones I had in my cart the other day but DS needed me and I never made it to the checkout!

THANK YOU again, you guys are the BEST!

OMG - didnt subscribe to the new thread! lol
    No wonder! I thought you had all been stolen by Aliens - I hadnt got a new post notification all day

Alright so Im in now

SOrry LS, I killed off the last thread late last nite... PM me your addy and I'll send you those TB covers if you still want them.

MArlene - both those nappies need a cover, and the Mandy Mac, if it's the purple nights one, needs a snappi too.

Mel - good luck with the letter, hun. I'll help you if I can! Really, if anyone knows about the business of nappies, it would be you, so they're just being retarded IMO. Heaven help the CCC that challenges the fluffiness!

WOHB: WC NN and bear bottoms fleece pull-up

Hello wonderful ladies and cloth lovers (am I sucking up enough??)

My little yeah whoo hoo is that mum has agreed (tentatively - but if she can't she will find someone who can) to make me some longies and soakers - I might not need them straight away but if she starts now I should have quite a collection by the time I do need them.

I searched online for patterns (I have to provide them for mum that is the one condition oh and provide the wool which is fine) but I thought it best to check in here first to see if anyone has some fav patterns or can point me in the right direction

tk - there was mention of this in the last thread - if you go to nappycino (i think) there is a section for people that are knitting longies and things - there should be some info there to help you out

BG - thank you so much - I thought it had been discussed but I thought it was the thread before the last one so spent a lot of time searching through #169 to no avail - these threads move too quickly he he he

i couldn't tell you exactly where but i know it wasn't that long ago so guessed - scope out nappycino or nappyaddicts - i'm srue there willbe lots of info (including pattern stuff and what wool to use)

Fluff, glorious fluff! Didn't receive any today, I should have 2 lots on Monday (doh - DH's RDO).

Giving the carers a bunch of different nappies at the start of the week, and seeing which ones they chose was interesting. They chose the BP first, then the GK then twinklelilly, then last were widdlewuns - I think they get put off by the lay-in boosters. Will try the same experiment next week

WoHB - snoozywun (charcoal with skulls lining)

tk...it was me who asked in the last thread...I went and checked out Nappycino...they have heaps of info and links to heaps of patterns!

Katones and NaNA...thanks for that. I will use my Maz cover over them and yes, the MandyMac is the purple nights...I have heaps of snappis as I mainly use terry flats when I'm at home.

Tomorrow I should have nappies to fold, Yay!!! Something useful for me to do (see I am bored, Anyone want to bring basketfulls for me to put together? only if it is easy to tell what goes with what though )

The girls have 7 weeks of full time CC and DH has permission to be 1/2 an hour late for those 7 weeks. The daycare centre opens when he should be at morning parade. Might need to get DH into the habit of packing their bags in the evening to save him some time.

Non nappy related, but saw the physio today and she agreed that a VB is not likely to be possible with my limited pain free space (very limited) and the bully made me try to roll!! She regretted that though. She said there is nothing else they can do management wise atm so review in a month, and stay on the drugs. So Ashleigh, Anna and Sarah, if you want to pop around anytime to make the time go a little faster, you are most welcome!! Who ever thought a house I love so much could be driving me batty from boredom?

WOEB: Red Paws CT
    WOSB: Baby blue dot minky CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    tk...it was me who asked in the last thread...I went and checked out Nappycino...they have heaps of info and links to heaps of patterns!
    Thank you Marlene - I am on NC now but looking through the thread will be so much easier now I know a name to look for!

Hi Ladies

Sorry I don't have time to reply to everyone individually as I usually try to do.

Been very busy with my mother visiting. Went shopping at 9am, got home at almost 6pm. Hmm can anyone say SHOPAHOLICS! My mum is such a bad influence when it comes to shopping. Phoenix is bought whatever he happens to slow the slightest interest in grandmas!

Ali - Once my mum goes home I will try my best to come visit you. I always have DS though so he would need to come too of course. I can understand you going batty being stuck in the house!

I hope no-one else commented to me specifically and I missed it? I'm so incredibly sorry if I did.

Don't want to be a snob and ignore my mother, so best be off!
    Another big day of shopping tomorrow, I never thought I'd complain about that!

We have plenty of toys to amuse him And we could get some wedding stuff done too!!

Hmm might have to remind DH about the nappies he needs to hang again.

Sorry for the quick blow-in without saying hello to anyone - it's been too long, I know... But I have a quick question before bed LOL.

How many layers/boosters/inserts should a Snoozywun have? I just got one from B4B and the body seems to have a layer of terry and a layer of fleece, then it came with a terry topped insert that has four layers of bamboo. Is that it? Seems a bit... well... lacking for a night nappy (most of my AI2 night nappies have at least 6-8 layers of bamboo in boosters, plus at least two layers in the body/wet zone). Is that what is supposed to be in a Snoozywun, or did the seller forget a booster or something? Can anyone tell me?

Ta heaps!

Suse - Snoozywuns come with a bamboo booster that you fold in FOUR and then stuff it into the hourglass type one. Make sense? Do you have that part?

Thanks Mel - nope, I didn't get that bit. Will have words with the seller...

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast