Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To all those in the 2ww - Anyone want to share imaginary symptoms

I go from being REALLY hungry and feeling ill to then feeling crampy and convincing myself AF will be here any moment. My BBs feel bruised and my bladder is working over time lol. I'm just hoping like crazy my temp is still up tomorrow!
    The last few days of the TWW is always a killer. Hope it ends in a BFP for you all.

Well, my symptoms were real this "month". Good luck everyone else, hope you all score BFPs soon!

Ryn - No I didn't suck on a 20c piece but I will remember that for the next 2ww :-) How long till the results of your BT are up?

We have all got some great symptoms - I hereby declare us all pg :-)

Hey Ryn congrats!!!!! So much for your waiting to ttc :-)

Hoping you have set the trend for the rest of us! I think we could all do with some of that symptom filled babydust

Babydust is on me! (a la the Milkybar Kid)

My siggie is scaring me now too... this will have to start seeming real soon!

Everyone give up caffine and alcohol at least a week before you test - that seemed to be my good luck charm!

Congratulations Ryn!

Congrats Ryn I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy. What a beautiful suprise. Keep on sending those baby vibes our way.

amben Guest

Congratulations Ryn!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone else!!

I caved and tested this morning and got a bfn and apart from cramping and slight queasyness I have no real symptoms so I am expecting that AF will show up this weekend

im certainly not pregnant. early m/c

Ohh Danni sorry to read about your m/c hun.

I have had every sign for previous cycles, sore boobs, throwing up, dizzy, headaches, itchy skin...you name it ive had it!

Danni - sorry to hear about your mc
    amben - hoping you get your BFP in a few days

As for me my headaches and dizziness are still hanging around and I am now having a serious late afternoon hang-over experience each day(queasy, tired, yuck).

Fingers crossed for all of you

amben Guest

Danni, sorry to hear about your m/c.

I had spotting on Friday and thought AF was here early then there was nothing on Saturday, I got my hopes up it might be late implantation but then i had brownish CM yesterday and today so i think AF will be here very soon. Back to the drawing board for me.

So sorry about your m/c Danni

I'vve been feeling sick since yesterday - exactly like when I was p/g! We're not TTC, but not using any contraception either. I'm off to buy a HPT today though, because it will drive me nuts otherwise!

Firstly Congrats Sarah and Ryn!

Sorry about your early m/c Danni.

Ok, now all about me: ok I had sort of cramps today and my tummy felt really tight.. oooo its implantation cramps!!!

Oh, I have also been peeing lots the last few days, but maybe that is because the office is so damn hot with the heaters on that I need to drink more water so I dont dehydrate and shrivel up.
    Actually, maybe its only me that is feeling so hot in the office, while everyone else is still freezing even though theyre all wearing jampers and scarves?? Another symptom perhaps??

In fact I *think* i can feel a cramp right now, lol.

Oh and my boobs are feeling a bit sore.

This is kinda fun, lol.

Actually, I have a blood test on thursday. Not to test pregnancy, but to test my Iron, cholesterol etc. I dont know if they'd test for hcg as standard, but if they do, i might find out if my "symptoms" are symptons or just my brain playing tricks on me (read: me being soooooo desperate for a bfp)

Aussie_Chik Guest

Congrats Sarah and Ryn. So sorry Danni.

I'm currently 7dpo - didn't really try this month anyway, supposed to be having a break - But what I have found to be very empowering with my imaginery symptoms now is knowing how my body works. Then when I get any symptoms and start thinking...hmm I wonder if?... I can quickly turn around and say to myself "no it's not a real symptom cause: implantation wouldn't have occurred yet, we didn't even really BD at the right time, my luteal phase is still too short etc...

I am fully expecting AF this weekend and am honestly fine with it. Previous months I have been devasted when she rears her head cause i've managed to convince myself through imaginery symptoms that I could be PG.

I have started logging a lot of my "symptoms" and so feel a lot happier this month knowing that yes, I often feel crappy in the morning and my BB's get a little tender after O, that I feel crampiness from time of O to AF and I often get headaches as well as always feeling tired. Hopefully next month when I get these symptoms I won't get myself too excited and then end in bitter disappointment.

Anyway just a few of my thoughts. Hope there are a few more BFPs out there.
    Last edited by Aussie_Chik; July 6th, 2006 at 11:19 AM.

*sigh*

I'm only 4DPO, and already I feel like I want to puke constantly... although, I'm coming to the conclusion that constantly feeling nauseous is just par for the course in my luteal phase.

BW

Aussie Chik - It is good to know which symptoms ae normal AF and which aren't although AF always liked to throw me a sly one every now and again. It was much easier for me this time around as I had my previous pg symptoms to compare to as well.

Butterfly warrior - I had symptoms from 4dpo which I know is impossible but true!

My best symptoms were dizzines from 4 dpo, metalic taste (no 20c coin sucking as suggested by Ryn) from about 7-8dpo and watching my CM pattern (I always get watery/EW cm when AF is coming and sticky when pg)

Wishing every person who visits this threat lots of and

I was just reading your posts and you girls make me laugh. Yay to the one who got a bfp and hugs to those who got af! Danni - so sorry about your early m/c. I hope you have a little bean in there soon.

Im in the TWW atm so I could identify with all those 'imganary' and real symptoms! Well the only symptom I have is a really really bloated tummy and dull ache in the lower abdomen - across the ovaries and uterus area. It almost feels as though af is about to turn up any second but im not expecting her for another week!! And when I do get af symptoms its normally a day before she arrives?? Weird.

Well hope you all get that BFP soon!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast