Thread: Cramps, CM & Boobs...

Exclamation Cramps, CM & Boobs...

Hey all!

For the past 3 of days I have been having AF like cramps (i am 5 - 6 DPO as far as I know as its forst cycle off pill) with tonnes of thich white cm (with some pinkish / brownish blood in in the begining) have sore boobs and feel so boated that I am not hungry (me NEVER not hungry!) Now I have read that they could be preg sympts so I got a HPT and it was neg but I shouldnt have used it as it is only for 14 days after conception which I am not!!

Ideas / thoughts??

Anyone else experiance this??

GGGRRRRRRR
    Thanks for listeing!!

Kate

Kate - it could well be early symptoms for you. I always get really early symptoms too and nobody believes me until I can test a week later!

If you've only been off the pill for one month it could also just be your hormones resettling themselves.

There are HPTs you can get where you can test 10 dpo, but even then you could still get a bfn even if you are preg as they all require a certain amount of hcg in your system to work. Looks like you'll have to hold out for another week or so then do a first pee in the morning test.

Good luck!

Only suggestion I have is to keep yourself as distracted as possible, LOL! It is so hard when you're hanging for that BFP... I had cramping around AF time, along with very light spotting and my DH commented on how MASSIVE my boobs looked and they were quite sore. So all your symptoms are very positive! But an HPT is probably pretty unreliable at this stage? Hang in there - maybe join in the TWW discussion?

Thanks Ladies!!

Yeah I have a long wait ahead!! Never mind - its a busy time so ill have plenty to distract me!! Ill get thru the next week and see how I go! Fingers crossed!!
    Thanks agin!
    Kate

for you over here too, Kate.

Kafer Girl - come and join us girls in the ttc thread!

I hope you get your really soon! Try and hold out testing until you are 14DPO, just to avoid any confusion or unnecessary disappointments (ie false negatives!)

I too, have had very mild AF type cramps from about 5-6dpo and it feels like my AF is coming some days then its on and off some days so what you are experiencing could be early early preg symptoms or it could be just your body after the pill...