Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: False Positive HPT...

Fingers crossed here Beaksie, Mary, Nettie, Kel and anyone else TTC!

well I had a 3 pack of forelife extra the 1st test at 9DPO gave me a very faint line after 10 mins. Then at 10DPO the 2nd test gave me a slightly darker line before the ten minutes THEN the 3rd test gave me a neg at 13DPO and confirm gave me a neg at 14 DPO but i know that confirm is not as sensitive. not sure what to make of it all....

Hi Kel. Sorry about the confusing hpt results. Dont want to put a dampner, but have heard that forelife are notorious for false bfps, and that confirm are the most reliable, HOWEVER, confirm are meant to be used from 14dpo,or when AF is due, so it may well have been too early. Apparently the forelife and pregnow are really crap. I actually had a false pos with discover 1 step this cycle, so obviously it can happen. As for me AF finally arrived yesterday-13 days late!!! You dont want to know how much I spent on Hpts last month, specially after the false hope that the positive one gave me.'
    Anyway, truly hope its just too early for you. Why not wait a day or 2, then try again?? Goodluck chickie. XX

All i know is that i will never you forelife again and wont recomend it to anyone. My chart keeps changing my ovulation day from day 13 to 21 so i'm not sure whats going on but it would make sense for it to be on the 21st day as my cycles have been over 30 days lately and having ovulation day as the 13th would make a 28 day cycle.. OH WHY ARE OUR BODIES SO CONFUSING

Hi Beaksie. Sorry AF arrived. All the best for this cycle!!

All the best kel. Hope this is your month!

AF arrived for me too, 9 days late.... then lasted only 3 days where I normally have it for 7 days. We'll see what happens this cycle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12