Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: First time TTC

Ngala... yeah i wondered about that but when I read the the questions it made it sound like you just had to be registered as in free registration so im not sure.

Hope your dream comes true too... wouldnt that be fantastic.
    I have dreamed my close friend was pregnant both times before she told me (i had mentioned it to her about a month ago and she told me last week she was 6wk pg) I think im freaking her out a bit especially as it happened with her first child too =)
    So watch out if i start dreaming of any of you =)
    OH its 6.30am and i have been up for ages with DS who thinks as soon as the sun comes up its Bix time (weetbix) He is lying here watching a movie.. wonder if i could sneek back to bed for a bit of BD ?? heheheh UNLIKELY !!!!
    Jane
    xx

Jane73 - Shall we raise a question to the moderators and see what they say? I tried pressing on this email button last night and it said that I had no permission or something like that.

YES Start dreaming about us! heheh looks like you have a gift Well my temps dropped this morning so I suspect that I am coming up to O! DP has gone to work so no BD now, will have to catch him tonight!

hehehe just sneak back to bed and try do a quickie before DS realises you are gone!

Jane73 - so can I place a dream order with you??

Jane- I dream about babies each time my friends have told me they are Pg i actually said to a friend you are pg a can feel and i was dreaming about it not so much her holding a baby but just the presence of another baby in our group of friends and i knew they were TTC.

Ngala- my temp dropped this morning too 35.7 yesterday i did my temp at midnight sat/sun night morning cos i knew i would sleep through 9 had a few drinks and it was 36.2 and when i did it at lunch sunday it was stil 36.2 so i'm so excited you are the same i'm finally getting the swing of things YEH.... I did a OPK last night again only faint line so i will do another tonight just incase my friend gave me a pack cos she is about to pop a week over due waiting for the phone call.... SO i don't care how many i have to do to get a positive. I was also talking to a girlfriends sister and they tried for 6 months first time she used OPK they fell pg with Spence now 6 months..
    Have fun BD all week... Lots of going all around and for the two weeks.....

Back at work today snuck off and said i was doing paper work very naughty got no kids today set up day so all good...

Jane

janeo - thats huge drop you got! What time are you doing your temps? I've been told it is best to do it at the same time each day. But I guess you are using OPK's so you should know when you ovulate. Will probably be soon hey! Mine is soon - I told DP that my temp dropped so I am about to ovulate soon... and I guess you could say he wasnt over the moon about it! HAHA thats men for ya! I know he will be over the moon when I do become pg!

Hey, do you girls have messenger?? I see that Jane73 does, added her to my list! What about anyone else?

Well cos i was on holidays last week and got to sleep in i was doing them at 9 am but back at work today and alarm went off at 7.30am so had to change so hopefully it still works it's probably good that i don't just temp as i started temping after my af had finished as i didn't find the site until after so doing OPK just incase. Fertility friend says that i havn't ovulated this month don't know that my temp could tell them that especially as Sunday and today were done at different times to the days earlier but oh well will wait and see.... I don't have messanger have a hotmail address instead. if thats what you mean!. Well good luck Bd and Oing...

Jane

Yeah, you guys can receive private messages but only send them if platinum. HTH.

Janeo - I started temp at the start of AF and took it at 7am but wasnt really asleep before that as I am used to waking at 5.30. SO I now take my temp at 5.30 during the week and I set up alarm for 5.30 on the weekends, alarm goes off, thermometer goes in and once its done I go back to sleep again! It works out alright and DP doesnt think I am TOO crazy!

Well you are only on cycle day 10 so its possible that you havent ovulated yet. I think you are meant to have a drop and then I rise over three days and that means you have ovulated - I think! So I'd say ovulation is still coming! It normally occurs 14 days before AF visits again. FF thinks I am to ovulate tomorrow so will start BD like crazy! I'd say you do the same, as well as using the OPK's.. Have you been recording the opk results on FF as well?

Well if you have a hotmail address then you could have messenger too - just need to sign up!

Keen - Thanks!! Thats what I thought I guess it gives you a reason to become platinum!

Well I hope everyone is having fun. I've been sitting out in the sun for the past 2 days making myself look hot (Well a bit burnt!!) for DP LOL Sending out to everyone.

Hi There
    Ngala... yeah i use messenger so I will add you.
    I am thinking of becoming platinum so maybe that is the go. Thanks for the info Keen !!

Well I have been down the coast today at my sisters new house , she moved in on Friday so its been great to hang out and LUke just loved going to the beach.
    Back to work tommorow .. back to the grind
    I have noticed my CM has changed today so thinking I am either ovulating or very close to it.... must get things happening in the BD department tonight !
    Will talk to you all soon, this is great having a little bunch of us to compare notes =)
    Jane
    xx

I'm just going to see if a fall this month and if i do i can forget about temping but if not then i will be more organised and get i set time and buy a BBT cos at the moment i am using a digital therm... so will wait and see. I know this is TMI but do you check your CM throughout the day i have just got to lesson 6 through FF and it says your CM can change throughout the day. I know TMI bigtime but i'm confused because it was watery this morning but after reading the lesson i checked it again and it was fairly dry which in the lesson says that you can expect to see dry days both before Oing so does that mean i am??? i will do a OPK tonight have been doing them at 8ish so says to keep doing it that way plus i am not drinking anything cos it says it can affect it. this is driving me nuts!!!!! well good luck BD tonight i will be too just incase...
    Forgot to add i think i will become a platinum too.... Also Ngala i can't add that i'm OPK to my chart unless i join and pay a fee and well not sure if i'm going to go so deep into the temping thing! I think i might wait and see this month and if i feel confident with the whole temping thing i will join.. Did you join??
    Last edited by janeo; October 2nd, 2006 at 05:49 PM.

Janeo
    Yeah i have noticed that CM can change thru the day but to be honest all i know is to look out for the EWCM that i have seen others talking about on here.. i guess if i dont get pregnant in the next 2-3 months i will look into FF etc but as this is the first month for me im really not that worried about it yet. ( i say that now but probably when AF arrives i will be dissapointed)
    Anyway we will see what happens.
    Crossing everything for you girls !!
    Jane
    x

Janeo - I check CM several times during the day too! FF send to record your most fertile CM.. so if you had watery this morning, but are dry now - then record watery and according to FF it means you are fertile! I think it also said somewhere that you might not get much CM while you are fertile compared to when you are not fertile. So I'd say that is what is happening with you. Its the same with me.. this might be TMI but I actually had more CM while I was on the pill than I do now! I want to read back on the FF lessons, particularly the CM lesson, but they are sent to my work email so gotta wait til tomorrow! If I were you, I'd be BD every night or every 2nd night, which ever you choose for the next week!

Good luck to you too Jane73!! Its great how we are all around the same time in the our cycles!

Hi
    Ngala yeah we are all within days of each other by the sounds of it.

Charlyfrog... order away with your dreams ,. Would love to help out.

J
    xx

I know what you mean Jane73 i didn't want to be like this when we decided to try it was a lets see what happens but when it didn't happen i was like whats wrong with me it's playing on my mind. I have been a lot better since finding this BB and FF as i now am getting some great support and also heaps more info on how your cycle works which in some ways makes me feel more in control.

Ngala- I make down watery but it is still saying that it is unlikly that i ovulated but i reakon it's because of the different times i took my temp and that has affected it.. Will do OPK and see!!! And thanks girls!!!

Lots of and and a BIG NO TO

Janeo - just keep temping and recording any changes that you see. I think FF is saying that you havent ovulated because you are only on cycle day 10, FF is saying the same to me as well! If you look on the calender (not chart) and find the orange egg - thats when FF predicts ovulation. Mine is on Wednesday at the moment, but it is saying that today, tomorrow, sunday are my most fertile days. My cycle is 25 days, yours is 35 so you might still be a little off?? What does your calender tell you?

And I am sure that noting is wrong with you! Its just taking a little longer than most people.

I'm finding charting very interesting because I have learnt so much about myself that they never taught at school!

Good luck all and lots of I know that I will be!!

Yeah i feel the same way it's really interesting and i rush to get my next lesson it's really interesting and i'm learning heaps. I am trying to hook up to messenger but can't work it out sometimes the internet and computers confuse me it's the blonde coming out in me HA HA well actually i have black hair but have very blonde moments as DP likes to point out.. Oh well... Have fun BD! My Dp not due home till late so will have to wait up just incase..

hehe Well have you downloaded messenger yet? I guess that would be the first step and then you go through a set up wizard and thats it! I'm pretty good when it comes to computer.. no nerd or anything! just know my stuff

Over the blonde moment hehe.. I downloaded the messenger and i am now playing with it to try and work it out if i click on your messenger picture can i connect with you??? Do i just put my email address in my profile then it will show up on mine?? Sorry i usually get it but it takes time and i need to play around first. Hahahaa..

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast