Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: First time TTC

Just had a thought Marydean when I saw your TTC#2......I figure when you realise you're fantastic at something (ie making beautiful babies & being a fab mummy!!), you shouldn't waste your gift!!

SIL only 2yrs younger popped out #2 this year and friend that I know popped out #3 at the age of 39!!!!

Yes, scientifically we can be told fertility levels decrease at certain ages....but like I said, when you're on to a good thing I say we give it a crack to defy science every now and then!! LOL!!!!

Plus, you're only as old as you feel so maybe go buy some paints and playdoh and make a right mess this w/e with your precious family!! LOL!!!!
    Then go show your DP how hot a fox you are and BD like crazy - but not necessarily TTC - just to prove to you and DP that you are STILL a yummy mummy!!!

Have a great one and sending you more babydust, stickyvibes and like mad that we all get to grow rotund together!!!

Marydean - I havent had an 'episode' again since that night a few weeks back. I never really was that moody, the only moodiness I get now is at work whenever gets me angry. Luckily for DP he doesnt see me too angry to often! You should be alright, just take it one step at a time, maybe try not to think that you are going to turn in to a monster again and maybe you wont!

Janeo - You got your chart up! Cool stuff. I will be checking in on that and comparing it to mine. I went out today and bought an ovulation thermometer that goes to 2 decimals places because my temp is steady and I wanna see the small changes.

Charlyfrog - you crack me up!! Have fun BD.. how far away are you from O??

I Did my usual thing last night - came home from the gym and tried logging on here but my internet wasnt working! I tried for hours and hours to get it working but it didnt - was having major withdrawals! :eek: But luckily everything was working fine this morning and I'm alright

Hope everyone is having a great weekend..

Hey Ngala - wondered where you were!! LOL!!! Not doing any OPK's or temping so can't say exactly but I think I O'd a couple of days ago (EWCM thing - TMI?? LOL!!) so have been BD like crazy......did start my w/e on the right foot....ROFL!!!!
    My past 2 cycles have been 32 days so that puts me in the TWW wait I think as CD is due Oct 14 or 15... so this might be my month!!! And showering you with !! Lets get that bubba cooking!! LOL!!! Just kidding hun!!

Ohh Well good luck Charlyfrog! I hope that this IS your month, I hope this is all of ours month! Well I guess you are half way through your cycle so hopefully you have been BD'ing at the right time.

I think I am 4 days away from my O!!! JEEEEEEZ Better get started!! I havent had an CM yeh that points towards coming to O tho. Dont know whether to BD every day or every 2nd day? If its every day, then got 4 more sessions or if I choose every 2nd day then I only got 2 more sessions! But knowing DP he will want every day.

LOL I have NEVER paid so much attention to my body before!

Enough to drive a girl batty sometimes!! LOL!!!

Have fun!!

Hi Ladies
    Thought I would pop in and say hello Hope you are all having productive weekends hehehe
    Talk to you soon
    Jane
    xx

Productive weekend?? Well yes it is and no its not! LOL its productive for things that arent about BD!! DP was tired last night and went to be at 8.30pm! The old grandpa He then got up early this morning cause he went to bed early. Hopefully I'll be able to catch him tonight!

Have fun everyone

Hi girls hope you had a good weekend BD. I did i OPK friday night cos i thought i had O pains but had very faint line so BFN. Will do another tonight just incase but got my parents staying the night so i'm hoping that its negative too so we don't have to have it quite LOL. Well got to go get tea so catch you all tomorrow...

Jane

ROFL Hopefully it is a negative for tonight janeo! Last thing that I would want to do is DTD while parents are under the same house! WOuldnt be very fun

Well good luck catching that egg!Good luck to us all

Hmmm...DTD while parents under same roof.......sounds more like a challenge for my DH - ROFL!!!
    Hope your girls had a fab w/e and that this week brings happy BD!!!

Tapping my fingers waiting now.....but will still BD - just too much fun!! LOL!!!

LOL Charlyfrog - sounds like you are TTC not TNTC!!! Good too see you are giving it a good go. Going to be mating like rabbits this week I am and then in to the TWW!! AAHHHH not the TWW where any slightly different thing could make you think that you are pg - well it does for me anyways

I guess the chances are different for everyone - even if you havent been on the pill. All I can say is Hope you Get your BFP REALLY SOON!

Ngala - You found me out!! You're right - so much for TNTC hey!!! LOL!! I try I promise!!! LOL!!!
    You know what it is?? To you girls - I remember that I really am TTC - to my DH - I really am trying the whole TNTC approach!! LOL!!!

If only I could shut my TTC thinking brain off!!!! My friend said today that she had a dream that I was pg (she doesn't know that we're on the bubs#2 path!) !!!! Oooooooooooh!!!!

Oh my brain hurts!!!!

Might go scrapbook.......ROFL!!!

You girls are so funny. I BD with them under the roof :eek: dad just mad the comment they might go home but have 2 cars and dog and been having beers so are staying . Anyway i have been dreaming about baby girls and i have just found out that my SIL is due in May and so is DP cousin and wife due a week later... So i'm hoping its for me and i bit it's just my mind playing about there Pg. Oh well better go and do my OPK just in case plus i have to fix my chart stuffed up the CM not really with it today had to many drinks yesterday i know naughty girl but better enjoy it while i can LOL.... Good TNTC or TTC and the BD ill be joining you Ngala in BD all week Dp is on lates so starts at 1pm and finshes by ( so can gp morning or night usually we are in bed at different times....

Jane

Hi There

Glad you are all having a good week.
    Im waiting to see my DH he has been helping everyone we know with fixing, moving etc this weekend.
    Hmm should be home soon so might have to tie him down !! Im excausted from running around with Luke myself for the last 2 days. Alas I dont think i am O anyway =(
    Well Janeo hope your friends dream was true =)
    Talk to you all soon
    Jane
    xx

BTW does anyone know how to private message... i have been trying to work it out but I cant work it out ??
    Ngala I can see you are logged on... >> any ideas ??

Hey Keen - yeh it seems like that doesnt it! I see that you have been TTC since '01 I wish you luck with getting pg! I hope you get your BFP soon too!

Jane73 - I have been thinking about the private messages thing as well and I dont see it! Maybe it is only a platinum thing??

Charlyfrog - I had a dream that I was pg!! I think that AF came, which was really light and then I tested and I got a BFP!! I really wish that that was true

Janeo - I hope you dream comes true soon!

Jane73 - I did a lil reading in the FAQ and private messaging is only for registered members, so I guess that platinum members etc. I think I am going to be a platinum member soon..

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast