Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying #2

Im going to try, cant hurt i think.. if i end up with another blue one then ill be jsut as happy, means a little mate for Jesse. But im just doing the timing thing, adjusting sperm count. Not going to bother with the food and ph thing.. lol i dont have that much patience!

Hi Girls, Just sticking my head in to ask a question. I can't 100 % remember the whole heart rate theroy. Is it 140 bpm and under for a boy or 150 bpm and under ???

Just trying to screw with my head a little more. This bubs heart rate at 12 weeks was 154 bpm, and now this weeks check up 16.5 weeks was 160 bpm.

They say 140 and under is a boy.. 141 and over girl...

I know wat we are having and the theory hasnt worked for us each time at check ups..but sometimes it has been true....lol

Kel we tried for a boy...and we got a DD (Chels.. not this one)

Thanks Kim, that's pretty much what I thought too. Ohhh hope I'm right. LOL.

Trish.. Jesse's heart rate was always between 144 and 155.. and they say a boy is under 140 so go figure!

Kimbaz.. oh ok. Were you charting for Chelsea?

See, nothing can be guessed hey. LOL. I will have to wait out the next 2 weeks or so.

I was kinda charting for Chels. I downloaded a really great program but for the life of me i have no idea wat it was called. Wasnt fertility friend i know that much. But you would enter in what dates AF came and i was always 28 days spot on.. and it said AF for the 5 days (u could tell it how long it went for) she was here... then it would say wat date you would O...show least fertile, medium fertile most fertile days, and then u could pay a small amount and it would show you the days to DTD to get boy or girl.

I done that for 2 months and nothing but BFN... so we thought ok give it a break....but i was still checking now and then....just so i could time my boy....well i forgot bout it for a few weeks...and we DTD...i checked the program after we had finished (cleaned up and DH and i both got on pc to do things....who else does that?) and it said most fertile for a boy.....i got a GIRL...lol...i went thru 9 months thinking i had hit the jackpot and got my boy...no one else thought that....but nope wasnt to be!

This time... we had no idea on dates, AF, O... nothing.... so come Oct people will know if we hit jackpot this time round

It is called Ovulation-calandar. I have it on my puter. I also have the code to unlock it for gender prediction. I used that when we were TTC Tehya. It worked for us.

If anyone wants it let me know.

Thats it Trish....LOL

Hey Trish,
    Lots of studies have debunked the fetal heart rate myth... I found 'em with Google.

Tanya

Trich.. oh yeh wow.. would you pleasse be able to send me it? I have seen that before but because you needed a code didnt bother with it. Im definately going to try the girl thing!!

Oh Trish can I get that as well.

With the heart rate my first three boys were always over 150 bpm and my last boy was 140 bpm, I got told by a midwife that over 150 = boy, under 150 =girl, so who really knows.

ETA my email addy is [email protected] Thanks

hugs xoxo
    Last edited by AmandaJ; July 1st, 2007 at 07:30 PM. Reason: forgot email addy

Sent girls.

Yeah I know Tanya. Was just me getting hopeful

Trish can u send it to me too plz... i had it on my old computer.... i went to find the one i had but cant find it!! Want it for the next one :P
    [email protected]

Ta

Done. Enjoy

Thanks so much Trish!! Youre a gem!!!

Ta Trish.... lol.. i plan on a bigger gap between 2 and 3.. but who knows...LOL

Thanks Trish, hopefully now we'll get our little pink bundle, lol.

hugs xoxo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast