Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying #2

Fingers crossed for you guys Amanda

~Shoegal~ Guest

With both my boys there heartrate weere around 160!
    I am a strong believer on environment over timing with the gender swaying. I know ALOT of mums who have got boys with 4-5 day cutoff's. And I know mums who have gotten girls with Bding the day of O.

Shoegal.. really! Wow.. (about boys with the 4-5 day cut off). I guess anything is really possible. What do you mean environment? Like warm for girls low sperm count? and cooler to increase sperm count for hgh sperm count and boys?

Amanda.. hope both of us get our little pink bundle.. it worked for my sister too after 2 boys!!

Anything is possible girls. I got my girl after 3 boys

Trish I must be a real dunce, when I go to the site, i go to the calander and click on download in celcuis (sp), do I need to be a member first?

hugs xoxo

No, the calendar is free to anyone.

Wait a minute, you don't need one with temps on it. It's not a charting calendar its a month by month one that tells you what day you O on.

If you go directly to the link that is on that email, ovulation-calendar (that spelling) there is an orange button that says download now.

Shoegal... yep, most girls now are changing their internal environment in favour of timing.

Kell, Your enviroment includes your cm and dietry changes. Have you thought about using acigel? It's used to prevent vaginal infections and has a low pH... girls are using it to increase their chances of a pink bundle. I know you weren't all that bothered with diet etc, but this one is an easy addition.

Tanya

Niass, you can buy pH sicks on the net... I got mine through ebay (USA).

Timing didn't work for me either I know of lots of girls who have gotten girls who have BD'ed through O.

DH'd semen should be lower for a girl... 9+ for a boy (sorry can't remember what exactly for a girl). So he may need to change his diet to decrease his pH. There are also sups he can take. You may need to google it.

Also you can read back through this thread and the previous one it may give you lots of info

Tanya

Ha, Trish I have success, thanks a bundle for that, now I'll have to have a play. Also going to look at pH and diets too.

This is a great thread.

hugs xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Kell, Your enviroment includes your cm and dietry changes. Have you thought about using acigel? It's used to prevent vaginal infections and has a low pH... girls are using it to increase their chances of a pink bundle. I know you weren't all that bothered with diet etc, but this one is an easy addition.

Tanya
    Hmm no havent heard of it.. will definately research it! Im technically not TTC until October, but we had a whooopsy this month, 3 days before O.. so if nothing comes from that then ill definately look into that and the pHing.

I just had a quick search on ebay.. for PH strips.. and they have a buy it now for $19.95 for 80 called ALKALIVE PH STIX .. that would be the right stuff wouldnt it?

Niass can you email the site, my email addy is on page five, thanks.

hugs xoxo

Niass... nope... your CM The important stuff! You will need to test probably everyday to see what changes have occured, but most importantly around O to make sure the pH of your CM isn't too high when you BD (you can alter it with a lime douche or the acigel like I suggested to Kell).

Kell, I know you can get the gel stuff from the chemist warehouse.
    Sounds like the same pH stix I got.

Tanya
    Last edited by Tanya; July 2nd, 2007 at 11:01 AM.

My CM?? Was about 8 if I recall correctly... and BD was about >10hrs b4 O... I used egg whites to raise my pH.

Cooo thanks Tanya.. will give it a go once AF arrives this month..
    Oh, im gathering you didnt find out what sex you were having Tanya? Looking forward to your announcement!

Egg whites? as in actual eggs? lol im so uneducated when it comes to this stuff!

~Shoegal~ Guest

Environment change is what I am doing right now with diet and supplements, you have to change your diet at least 6 weeks before your attempt. Acigel is rather expensive I would go for Replens which is basically the same and a whole lot cheaper! PH strips I got off Ebay for $5 for like 400 strips, very cheap and they work. You also have to test your Dh's sperm to see how his PH is. I have no CM atm so it's rather hard to test my cm LOL breastfeeding would do that hehe! We are not doing the timing just doing environment change, as I know exactly why I have 2 boys, always on the boy diet so it seems lol
    Egg whites can be successful also there is fertile CM you can also buy to help you with your CM...another thing is Green tea, is wonderful for giving you more EWCM! I did that with my last pregnancy and had a boy too. Preseed is also good for ttc a boy.

Who is ttc a girl, can we help each other?

Kate (TMI alert!!) I found it best to check my cervix get some CM from there and put it directly on the strip.

I think the best pH for your CM is between 7 and 8

HTH's

~Shoegal~ Guest

With testing your CM try and get your finger as close to the cervix as possible, then put it on the paper, you will notice closer to your ovulation time your ph will get a little higher....optimal ph for a girl is 4.5 and boy I think is 8-9. Hubby for girl is 7.5 and boy 9.

~Shoegal~ Guest

Sorry for the TMI but just stick your fingers in as high as you can go, maybe put one leg up resting on something? Some woman even put two fingers in and squeeze the tip of the cervix to get the CM out, i have never been able to get 2 in let alone touch my cervix LMAO! Good luck!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast