Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gender Swaying #2

Niass yep got thanks very much.

Ok I'm going to do a list of who's swaying for boys and girls so let me know if you want to go on the list.

Girl
    Shoegal
    Niass
    amanda3

Boy
    Kate

That's all that I could see for now, I'll keep it updated regularly.

hugs xoxo

Niass no i don't know which one your talking about, but I've seen the site that your talking about the O+12, I read that it has really been proven to much, but it maybe worth a try. It's hard for me because I know that this baby will be my last, I have to be careful with what I try.

hugs xoxo

Amanda.. oow oow can you please add me to the list!! We're swaying for a pink one.

Sorry to snoop.. but what the o+12?

I have a book my sister lent me called "Choose the sex of your baby - the Natural Way" by Hazel Chesterman-Phillips. I think her method is very similar to the shettles one. She says for a girl to lower the mans sperm count during your period by him wearing a jock strap or tight fitting undies for 5 days, be day only.. then DTD every other day up until 5 days before O. If not pregnant that month repeat and try it at 4 days.. then 3, 2 etc.. But only to do the undies thing for 2 months.
    Thats what my sister did and worked for her.. But would love to hear what your plans are too.

And with o+12 you must abstain for more than 4 days before your attempt... there is a bit of info on it on one of the sites I sent you Kell.

Tanya

Girl
    Shoegal
    Niass
    Kellxx
    amanda3

Boy
    Kate

hugs xoxo

Oh i see Tanya thankyou.. its on the In Gender site.

Well thats certainly different to the shettles then isnt it with DTD after O for a girl.. hmmm interesting.
    What do you guys think about it?

~Shoegal~ Guest

The 0+12 is a good way of getting a girl as your CM is all sticky and acidic, because you have already ovulated, I know a few mums who have gotten there DD's from doing this and I will be trying it too.

Great list Amanda! hehe, i think boys are easier to concive, i know heaps of woman that want a DD and have all boys !

I know of a great gender site , if you want to know the address give me your email addy and i will email it to you.

Shoegal.. yes can you please send me the address.. [email protected]
    Thanks!!!

~Shoegal~ Guest

Kate, With the O spotting I would DTD as soon as you see it! It happens right on Ovulation so go for it girl!!!

~Shoegal~ Guest

Kate seeing as you didn't know when u had O'ed it could have been either O spotting or implantation! Hard to see what was what lol! You may have O'ed on CD 29-30 and Cd 36 was implantation OR you O'ed onCD36 and it was O spotting. Did you DTD on Cd30 can you remember? when did you get a positive HPT? How exciting your having a little girl. Yeah some people DTD right on O and get a girl, that where environement comes into it i recon!

~Shoegal~ Guest

YEah sometimes you can sway your little heart out and still get the opposite gender! Hey I want 4 kids and it doesn't matter what gender, I am happy to be blessed, I just thought hey what the Heck I will give it a go! A little experiment to keep me busy hehe!

Ok I need someone to please point me in the right direction as to where to find a specific diet for girls, I know that you need to have more calicum and magnesium. I was just wondering if anyone new where I could find specific foods etc. Thanks.

hugs xoxo

I'm interested in that too Amanda. I hope someone posts the exact foods that are best to eat for trying for a girl. Even though we wont be trying for some time yet but it's still good to have the knowledge now.

Girls, there are the foods you should eat and avoid somewhere in the 1st gender swaying thread (linked from OP in this thread). I think it may have been me who posted it if that makes it any easier.

Also, I know an Aussie internet gender swaying business sells cook books for both the boy and girl diet... message me for the address (I can't seem to find key words that work with good to find it)

Tanya

I have always been dubious about the diet method in sex selection because I found it unnecessary. I did not change my diet before conceiving either sex of child. In fact, my natural preference was heavily weighted towards the dairy diet recommended for conceiving girls. Maybe that explains the early arrival of my two daughters? I think not; as I did not change my eating habits when I tried for and got my son. I only changed the timing of intercourse,
    The French Dr Francois Papa admits that it is a long and gruelling task to change the body's chemical make up through diet but he claims to do it as a means of determining the sex of offspring. On the other hand, I think that the natural secretions of a woman's body at various times in the menstrual cycle_ are more significant. Get the timing right and your hormones will do the rest for you in providing the relevant mucus. Nature's sex selection does not work by so clumsy a method as diet change. So what is this chemical change and how can diet help? Let us turn to France. Trust the French to find the answer in food!
    Dr Papa is consultant gynecologist at the Port Royale Hospital in Paris. He worked out a dif1t theory for sex selection based op four vital mineral salts found in the body. These are:

1 For boys: Sodium and Potassium (powerful alkalis based on alkali metals)
    2 For girls: Calcium and Magnesium (from Carboniferous limestone rocks)

Sodium and Potassium attract male-bearing androsperm (y). Calcium and Magnesium attract female-bearing gynesperm (X). The clever idea of the diet is to alter the chemical composition of the egg so that it attracts the desired sperm.

FOOD TO GET A BOY

As much salt as possible: salted butter, salted and smoked meats.
    All meats, fresh or pre-cooked. Especially beef, since cattle are often treated, before slaughter, with male growth hormone, which is then passed on to the consumers of the beef. Of course, this is rather dubious in the light of the current BSE threat. Other meats may have to suffice.
    All fish, and two eggs weekly.
    White bread and white-flour crisp bread.
    White-flour cakes, pastries and biscuits.
    Pasta, rice, semolina (all without milk).
    Milk-free puddings and sauces.
    Most vegetables (except those forbidden below): sweetcorn, popcorn, parsley, mushrooms, courgettes, endive, avocado, fennel, raw tomatoes, soya beans, peas and beans, chestnuts.
    All fresh fruit, particularly Potassium-rich bananas and fresh pineapple.
    Dried prunes, raisins, figs, apricots.
    Sugar, jam, fruit jellies, sorbets.
    Oils and milk-free margarines.
    Soups, olives and gherkins.

FORBIDDEN WHILE TRYING FOR A BOY

Milk in any form'- butter, cheese, yogurt. Shellfish, molluscs (mussels etc.). Wholemeal bread.
    Salad vegetables: raw cabbage and cauliflower, spinach, cress.
    Nuts, cocoa, chocolate, mustard.

FOOD TO GET A GIRL

As much milk as possible (1 1/3 pints or 770 ml per day). Fresh cream, yogurt.
    Limited meat or fish (1 1/4 OZ or 125 g per day).
    Unsalted butter, unsalted soft cheese.
    Milk puddings.
    Salt-free wholemeal bread, crisp-bread and pastry, without yeast.
    Rice, pasta, semolina, tapioca.
    Limited amount of potatoes.
    Fresh or, frozen carrots, green beans turnips, aubergines, onions, leeks, peas.
    Cucumber, radishes, peppers, cress, celeriac, celery.
    Unsalted walnuts, hazelnuts almonds, peanuts.
    Fresh, frozen or tinned apples, pears, clementines, strawberries, raspberries. Tinned only pineapples, plums and peaches, all without syrup. Jam once daily, sugar, honey.
    Vegetable oils, spices, home-made sauces without salt.
    Mineral water.

FORBIDDEN WHILE TRYING FOR A GIRL

Salt and salt substitute. All salted or smoked foods, including salty cheese.
    Coffee, tea, tinned fruit juice, fizzy drinks.
    Wine, beer, cider, liqueurs, aperitifs.
    All meat and fish, except for daily allowance above.
    White bread, pasties and biscuits, unless salt-free crisps.
    Sweetcorn, popcorn, parsley, spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, mushrooms, courgettes, endive, avocados, fennel, raw tomatoes, soya beans, dried peas and beans.
    All fresh fruit except those listed above as allowed; dried fruit. Chocolates and sweets.
    Bicarbonate of soda and all prepared sauces.
    All ready-made dishes whether tinned, fresh or frozen.

Now a word of caution. If you suffer from certain conditions, these diets may be dangerous for you. The salty, boy diet should not be undertaken by anyone who has high blood pressure. The girl diet should not be undertaken by anyone who has kidney stones or high blood calcium levels. If in doubt, check with your GP first.
    And make sure that any restrictions you put on yourself don't lead to an unbalanced diet. A plentiful supply of nutritious food is essential just now to you and your unborn baby. When all is said and done the health of parents and baby is of paramount importance. If the diet upsets you in any way, come off it. Dawn Osborne said her cycles had become unpredictably longer since she had been following Mr Hewitt's diet. And the high doses of Vitamin C gave her diarrhoea and made her feel ill. So she stopped. Nevertheless, Dawn and Darren got their daughter by sticking to the correct rules for timing and sperm count. Kristina joins her big brothers, Matthew and James.

But, if you really want to try a rigid diet, contact:
    Mr Jonathan Hewitt, MB, Ch.B, MRCOG
    Consultant Gynaecologist
    Liverpool Women's Hospital
    Crown Street
    Liverpool L8 TSS
    tel: 0151 708 9988

Ok this is from thread 1 that Tanya posted .

hugs xoxo

Thanks Amanda and Tanya. I'm just printing it out now for my folder. hehe

Just one quick question. Well actually 2 questions if someone knows. Does the male do the diet as well and how long do you have to be on the diet for before TTC? Thanks.

~Shoegal~ Guest

You have to be on the diet for a minimum of 6 weeks.

For those who are ttc a girl, give your dh cranberry pills, 10,000 mgs. To lower his PH, it works!! oh and aphidiphilous(sp) that helps alot! Also you can take the cranberry pills yourself to lower your ph! Good Luck, I just got a + opk today so my period shold be here in 2 weeks, yay my cycle has finally come back after 12 months lol. September isnt that far away!!!

Who's TTC soon???

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast