Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pre-Seed - Success or not??

After 4 cycles of using Pre-seed we have success!! I think it did help....

Preseed was a major mood killer for us and I think it made us feel too much like we were DTD to make a baby and not to enjoy each which in turn upps the stress levels and doesn't generally help conception. We only used it one month and conceived a couple of months after that when my cycle was better which I think was the real barrier to conception for us.
    I'm sure it works for some people if your CM if the barrier to conception but I think you can fix this through diet too.

I got some last cycle but for us so far.

Wishing you all the best

We used it for one cycle and we got our BFP forst off so I would def give it a go! We used the one that is megga expensive and that you use the applicator - was easy and I would say effective!
    HTH

hoping_for_2009 Guest

Hey everyone!

Just found this thread and I'm not heading off to buy some Pre-seed. Can't wait to see if it works, I had a m/c recently with my first PG and am keen to start again!

Thanks for posting your stories, they have given me hope!

B

Wow! Some really good success stories here!

Can someone pls explain to me (in layman's terms) what it is and very briefly, how it works?

I was under the assumption it was only a lubricant that you used in place of the pharmacy brand lubricants??

Hello, yes it's a lubricant but it seems to assist with sperm mobility (other lubricants can block the passage of sperm). You can buy it online through Lullaby Conceptions (highly recommned their preggy tests too).

Hi all

Interested if everyone using pre-seed has dryness or if it is just being used to help increase chances.

Hi Josam. I used it to increase my chances as I don't really seem to get EWCM, just watery CM. It also makes things easier if you're DTD a lot as the whole process can get a little tiring and a little less 'exciting' - IYKWIM!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567