Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Short Luteal Phase

Thankyou for the input Satya, you are convincing me further of some things I had already read. GL for your little winter baby.

Hi girls
    I too have a short LP. Hmmmmmm interestingly enough, I was on depo before ttc as well and let me officially say I would NEVER go on it again! Anyway, thats another story. As for B6, I am its BIGGEST fan. In one cycle, I went from an 8 day LP to . . . wait for it . . . a 15 day LP!!!!!! I am much happier with that, I hope it works as well for you girls as it has for me. Good luck ttc and loads of

hi ladies I am just wondering how much B6 you ladies take. I have a shortish LP (11-12 days) and have been taking a complex b for another condition for a month now. wondering if i should try more of just b6. thanks

barbara

I just take th erecommended dosage.

I per day as per the instructions on the side of the blackmores bottle. I was using nature own but the instructions said to take two per day and I would always forget the last one

Anthonysmum - I already take blackmores conceive well gold which has 50mg of B6 so I just bought some 100mg tablets and take an extra one of those each day. I think the recommended dosage per day is up to 200mg. Am going to speak to my ob about it on Monday to see what he thinks. I figured it couldn't hurt though.

Satya - Wow, look at your ticker. I remember when I first joined BB you had just fallen pg with this bub and you were on bed rest I think from a bit of spotting? It's absolutely brilliant to see you doing well, wow, bub will be here very soon. Am thrilled for you!

Melissa - thanks for your input too.

Good thread kyliekd, thank you.

Fabulous Melissa, hope I have such a good result.

anthonysmum. I have started with 5omg a day and will go to a 1oo a day if there is no change by the end of this mnth.

Quote Originally Posted by myson View Post
    Hi twinsister. Thanks for that. AND what and absolutley adorable little boy..... cluck cluck cluckity cluck from me!!!!
    Aw thanks so much!

As for dose I think I was taking 50mg twice a day.

Just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is going with their LP. I've made it to 12dpo so far so - wonder when af will arrive?

Well done AJC. Thats real good.

I mentioned B6 to a lady in the ttc threads and she has gone from 10 to 13 in the first month of taking it.

I have just Oed yesterday ( I think) so it will be interesting to see if I get longer than 10 this time round. Will post here when I know!

Hi ladies,
    I too have struggled with a short LP. I started taking an extra 50mg of b6 (making a total of 100mg/day) last cycle and went from a usual 10-11 day LP to a 15 day LP. I was taking Vitex in the 2 cycles prior to that & it did nothing so I stopped taking it and changed to the extra b6 and that worked for me. Hoping you all have some GL this cycle.
    Spreading lots of to you all.

I guess I will never actually know what my LP is this month because I got a BFP today!

So excited. B6 rocks!! - could be coincidence but i think the B6 helped out this cycle.

Hope it works for everyone else in here too - Good luck!!!

Thtt is so great. Very happy for you!!!!
    I just got my red lines from ff and we did everything right so hopefully the b6 helps me out this time too.

Good luck myson - I said we were going to be belly buddies didn't I so fingers crossed for you and sending tonnes of babydust your way!!!

When ttc my first my luteal phase was very consistant 13-14days after being on the Pill for 2 yrs and then ttc #2 I noticed my luteal phase was 10 days at best. I started taking B6 and fell pg that month! It is certainly worth a shot and all the best for ttc

After reading about B6 on this thread, after a helpful hand from myson.....I took B6 in this cycle....hoping for BFP or longer LP.....I went from 9/10 to 11.5 (.5 is necessary, as I nearly made 12....that would have been much better)

I was sad that the B6 didn't have the absolute effect....but here's to the next cycle!

saram - glad the b6 worked for you!

butterfly*kisses - sorry to hear the b6 didn't quite have a big change in your LP. How much did you take? Could you increase your dosage by 25mg or 50mg? I think they say you can take up to 200mg per day (safely). Good luck and I hope you never know what your LP is this cycle cause you'll have a BFP and af won't come back for a while!!!!

You to AJC, congrats on your pregnancy!

Butterfly - I took 100mg a day from CD 1 and continued through the first few months of pg as it also helps with ms (apparently :-)

Thanks girls!

Could you believe it, I checked the one I am taking......here are the details.....

Blackmores "Premenstrual Support" Vitamin B6 240mg!

is this a OMG moment?

What should I do?! HELP!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast