Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Gender Swaying #4

Nearly there! feeling a bit icky this morning. going to test on Wednesday. i think i might go back to bed...

Good luck Myson. Sounds really promising. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow.

Myson i will be crossing my fingers for you big time!

Diamond Girl , not long before your testing to..

Ok, i am off to try and cook dinner, right now i am driving myself mad, i cannot stand the sight of chicken.. what to do what to do

try cooking with your eyes shut and a peg on your nose too.

one more sleep for me. I am worried now. Temp dipped today and have some slight cramping. will just have to wait and see.

Myson - I hope your temp stays high!

Mikaloz - I got a BFN this morning at 10DPO, so Im not too confident, but time will tell I guess.. I hope you arent feeling too unwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Girl View Post
    Myson - I hope your temp stays high!

Mikaloz - I got a BFN this morning at 10DPO, so Im not too confident, but time will tell I guess.. I hope you arent feeling too unwell.

I am sititng here and it is really hard to know what to say, typing can be very impersonal, but my heart does go out to you and i am still a bit hopeful for you.

:hugs:
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by myson View Post
    try cooking with your eyes shut and a peg on your nose too.

one more sleep for me. I am worried now. Temp dipped today and have some slight cramping. will just have to wait and see.

hehe i not really sure what it is but i cann stand to touch it or see it i just dry reach all the time.. it is really bothering me.. why just chicken?? I don;t get it...

Ok My son.. lets go.. what news have you for us today.. Is the little bundle of blue coming your way?
    Last edited by Tanya; January 30th, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

Just checking to see if myson has been in yet, come on girl let us know what's going on.

hugs xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    Just checking to see if myson has been in yet, come on girl let us know what's going on.

hugs xoxo
    I am doing the same thing..

Me too...

Mikaloz - Maybe you should stay away from chicken for a while or get your DH to cook for you. I couldnt stand food of any sort for the entire first trimester with my DS, so I know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Girl View Post
    Me too...

Mikaloz - Maybe you should stay away from chicken for a while or get your DH to cook for you. I couldnt stand food of any sort for the entire first trimester with my DS, so I know how you feel.
    Oh i am so glad you said that i was feelin rather nutty.. I was fine with my others but this one. (shudders..) Maybe it is the boy thing ??????

I hope it is a boy thing, as I am trying for a girl and would rather avoid the m/s! I actually had pretty bad m/s last time. I felt sick all day and night and vomited at least 3 times every day until 14 weeks, and then once a day up to 20 weeks. I hope your's isnt as bad as that.

sorry for keeping you in suspense guys, i did the test then i had to run off into town early so i didnt have time to log on.

Anyway its bfn for me. I am 14 dpo so i would think it would definately show up for me by now if i was pg. so now its just waitng for af, i spose. after the temp dip yesterday i convinced myself it would be neg, but last night i had heaps of ewcm, which can be an early pg symptom according to some people, so then i convinced myself it would be pos. then i did the test and it was neg.

so of course at this stage i am now ready to be dragged away in special white jacket and locked in a padded cell!!!!

but hey! come sunday night its cranberry martinis LOOK OUT here i come!

thatnks for being here guys, will keep you posted.

Awww

Sorry to hear there was only one line on your test Myson :hugs:

myson I'm so sorry that it was negative, on the upside at least you can enjoy your holidays with your girlfriends, big :hugs:

hugs xoxo

Special hugs for you too Myson.

This is your first time right?

All is fine.

But i do envy u being able to have a drink . You go girl!
    xx

yep. only the first month this time round. I didnt really expect it to work first go, just wishful thinking. thanks for the support. to you both too.

Myson.

Sorry about the BFN.. Im going through the exact same thing at the moment.

I have had AF type cramping today, so I think AF is on its way for me.

still no af. i hate waiting. If she is going to show i want her to hurry up and be mostly gone before sunday!!!! why will she never do as she is told? I think i will hunt her down and give her a good stern talking to.

see.... told you im going loopy... maybe we will share a cell DG...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast