Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC & Gender Swaying #5

Hi Myson. I will try not to test until 14DPO, but I will probably cave and test much earlier (ie; when the irrational me takes over).

I get you, DG. Crazy me will probably sneak out and buy some tests asap without sane me even realizing. Then she will leave them lying around for sane me to find.. she knows I wont be able to help it.

My chart is starting to get a bit interesting!!!!
    Last edited by myson; February 24th, 2008 at 11:22 PM.

Morning Girls

I have not been in here for a few days so was wondering what everyones up to??????

Hi girls, how vauge am I, I've been thinking no one has been posting and we've started a new thread, uh derrr .

Well there's to much to try and catch up on sorry.

Well I've been having really bad tiredness still as well as m/s, but luckily still no throwing up, which is a good thing.

Miklaoz how many weeks are you now? How's the m/s going?

myson and DG how's the TWW going? hopefully there'll be some more soon.

Everyone else sorry that I've missed you.

hugs xoxo

Going well here AJ. Chart is looking good, will test at 14DPO which is this saturday.

myson that's an awesome looking dip, fingers crossed this is your month. Goodluck for Saturday.

hugs xoxo

yes aj. I am beginning to get a bit excited about it. Ok who am I kidding. I am getting HUGELY excited!!!!!!!

Hi Amanda - Thanks for thinking of me. I am 10DPO and going crazy!!! Im not sure when I'll test yet because the 4 BFNs last month really put me off testing. For some stupid reason I couldnt believe that they were actually negative, I thought they were false negative, even though I wasnt confident that I caught the egg in the first place.
    Im trying not to get excited, but I hope this is my month.

Myson - Your chart is looking fantastic. I really hope we both get BFPs this month.

Mikaloz - I hope everything is going well.

I know what you mean about the 4 bfn's DG. I did the same thing. I kept re-checking them over and over. I was so confident last time. And now I am so confident this time, and I think ppffttt, last time I was just being silly, this is really IT this time. I wonder if Ill be thinking the same thing NEXT month!

Hi Mummies

I am now 11 weeks, Off for my NT scan next week, Ms still lurging a bit, but more tired and headachy too

I think it is about time we had another BFP so Good Lukc to both of you ..

Aj - How far are you along? I think your 4 weeks behind me,.....

I think my POAS addiction is going to go into overdrive!!! I wish I had one here. This is awful...like withdrawal symptoms... I might have to buy some when Im in town tomorrow. The tricky part is getting them without my very nosy daughters finding out. They are old enough to put two and two together, thats why we have not even mentioned to them that they may get a new baby bro or sis.

11DPO tomorow, and counting. tick tock tick tock. It is taking SO long! IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!!

So what day do you test past ovulation.. I am confused. It would be BFP now right?

Iam 11 DPO now. I am off to buy some tests. I will do them tomorrow maybe. If they are sensitive enough ones that I can find.

Ok so I might not make it to 14. But at least I will have lasted 3 days longer than last time.

Quote Originally Posted by myson View Post
    Iam 11 DPO now. I am off to buy some tests. I will do them tomorrow maybe. If they are sensitive enough ones that I can find.

Ok so I might not make it to 14. But at least I will have lasted 3 days longer than last time.
    So you can test pretty much right then and there.. (me nodding finding out new information). I have always waited till the day I am due.

Just found out that I have to travel away for work for a couple days. Will test when I get back. Results on Saturday. Seeya then.

Good on you Myson. I only wish I was as strong as you and able to wait until 14DPO. I just cant sleep during my TWW and I dont think that's normal. At least tonight I know I'll get a good night sleep because I wont be excited or nervous. Ive never had great fertility and doing this cut-off thing is making me doubt that it will ever happen. Ok I know it will happen, I just dont know when, and that is so frustrating.

Anyway, sorry for rambling, have a great time away, and hopefully you'll have some great news when you get back.

Hi there,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Didnt seem that long ago i was in here with you guys!

I had my 19 week scan today and discovered we are having a GIRL!
    We used alot of shettles methods.. DH wore undies for 5 days during AF by day only to adjust sperm count, we DTD reguarly every second day after AF until 2 days before O detected by OPK, we used missionary position and DH slightly withdrew on ejaculation.. um.. i think thats about it.
    We are given a 90% chance its a girl and will most probably confirm that at a later scan but just wanted to let you all know that i am another that the Shettles Method has worked for!

Best of luck ladies, hang in there and i hope you get the BFP and sex you are after

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Hi there,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Didnt seem that long ago i was in here with you guys!

I had my 19 week scan today and discovered we are having a GIRL!
    We used alot of shettles methods.. DH wore undies for 5 days during AF by day only to adjust sperm count, we DTD reguarly every second day after AF until 2 days before O detected by OPK, we used missionary position and DH slightly withdrew on ejaculation.. um.. i think thats about it.
    We are given a 90% chance its a girl and will most probably confirm that at a later scan but just wanted to let you all know that i am another that the Shettles Method has worked for!

Best of luck ladies, hang in there and i hope you get the BFP and sex you are after
    That is fab new Kellxx. Wow i am impressed you worked hard at aiming for a girl.

It is also lovely that you came back to let us us know.

I hope that you are feel well and enjoyiong your baby bundle belly.

Congratulations once again
    xx

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast