Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Week Wait Activity List

Hi Im new to this so please forgive me if Im out of line. I had my first implant today, and as such, have begun the TWW.. Not looking forward to it but at the same time, ecstatic. Test date is 24th December which is a really mixed feeling, but then, that could be due to the fact Ive been trying for this for 2 years now. Anyways, I hope things go well for everyone and Im looking forward to getting to know others.

Thought I would join in this topic. I never thought the wait would be this hard as well. I have charted my cycle the last few months and AF was due today, but so far no sign. I have a HPT but am too scared to use it as I don't want to jinx myself or be disappointed if its a neg result. Am going to try my best to wait another day or two. I will keep you posted!

I was due today technically onto my period but nothing so far other than (sorry if this is TMI) very creamy white CM.. which seems odd. I have tingly (o)(o)s and feel very tired... I have done a home test and I have a slight line but I'm not getting my hopes up as they are internet cheapy tests and sometimes do show light lines when I have had a period a few days later.

Hiya gang... well, you can put me down as 9dpo scheduled to test on Wednesday (@ 12dpo) but only if AF doesn't show. Best wishes everyone. As I read somewhere on here: chin up boobs out stay positive!

metoo Guest

Default TWW - New here

Hi All,
    i am new here and have been reading your journeys from afar. Best wishes for everyone. I am going nuts at present and wanted to know, how long after ET will a HPT work? I had an ET done on 26/9 and have been to scared to use a HPT just incase I not only jinx me but unsure if the HPT will actually work. All help is greatly appreciated.....

Just another scaredy cat

Smile Hey guys

I am new to this site..... have been browsing through the different threads trying to pass the time, its been really great. I am currently at 5-6 DPO and feels like forever still to wait. Got a very BUSY weekend ahead to at least the next 3 days should fly by :P

Smile Hey guys

I am new to this site..... have been browsing through the different threads trying to pass the time, its been really great. I am currently at 5-6 DPO and feels like forever still to wait. Got a very BUSY weekend ahead so at least the next 3 days should fly by.

Default 2ww

Hi Girls,

Firstly my are with you all
    I'm in my first since an unviable preg 2 months ago.
    Not charting or testing for ovulation etc hubby and I are just going to have fun and see what happens. BD on 14th day which should be around O but we'll see i guess.
    9DPO so i should be able to test in about a week.
    Hoping for and sticky bubs for us all!!!!

Smile Morning

Hi babyluv - good luck to you to Not too long to go now.

This is only my very first 2WW, so all new to me lol Have any of you had any implantation symptoms etc. Just this morning (6-7 dpo) I am having what feels like period pain (not due for another 7-8 days)... kinda a uneasy/queasy feeling in stomach and just mild low abdo/pelvic pain and slightly sore breasts (all very similar to period pain to its hard to distinguish).

Morning all

I'm 9dpt & started spotting late last night!
    Only noticeable when i wipe myself after a pee.
    (TMI) It was browny creamy mucus but not enough to stain my knickers...
    I never got much sleep last night as you can imagine with slight mild cramping & twinges on & off. And this morning NOTHING
    My otd is 13/10 for bloods but may POAS a few days b4
    Trying to keep the PMA going ....

Electra x

Best of luck Electra!!!!

I'm hoping for a in the coming week, and I've got my fingers crossed for all of you ladies

Thanks Kimmi x

Looks like your well wishes worked for us

We gave up after i started spotting blood very heavy for 6 days or so (TMI)

Never did a home test or blood test even as thought is was over for us. My OTD was

13/10 but done a home test today & got a BFP

Can't quite believe this is happening to us will know more tomorrow when i go

for bloods at my clinic x

Will keep you posted

Electra

Electra,

Exciting stuff..... I've got my fingers and toes crossed for a Sticky Sticky BFP... Praying it will stick

Keep me updated as to what happens won't you..

My AF arrived yesterday, but it's ok. There's always next time.

Oh Kimmi, did you test?
    My period came 6days ago & i thought it was all over, never even tested but something made me test yesterday (2days after OTD) & boy did i geta pleasant shock
    Going for betas later today b4 i fly back to the UK.
    Your next Kimmi x roll on '2010'

Electra x x

Thanks Electra.. Yeah, I did test. BFN. I agree, bring on 2010... DP is doing his semen analysis test tomorrow, so fingers crossed he is ok, that will ease my mind a great deal.

So keep your fingers crossed for me that his results are all good.

Hey ladies

I am joining in your 2ww!

5 months ago i lost a pregnancy at 9w1d with an incomplete miscarriage as well as an ectopic at the same time (heterotopic pregnancy). I had lots of internal bleeding and my right tube was beyond repair so I now only have the one tube left.

my O day was meant to be Sunday 8th Nov, but Sat & Sun 7 & 8th I had light pink mucous. So i think i may have O'd saturday?? I don't normally have any spotting with ovulation whatsoever. Forgive me if this is too much info, but sunday I vomited once, had a massive acne breakout, gas and my areolas felt like there was broken chards of glass being rubbed into them every time something brushed past them.

Monday assuming it is 1DPO, I had some symptoms already (which is normally how it works with me.. i have been pregnant 3 times now, lost one, one live birth in 2006 and the heterotopic earlier this year). Since monday, i have had more and more nausea, vomiting, aches and pains and cramps, flu like symptoms, exhaustion, emotional wreck!, gastro-intestinal symptoms, cm changes to yellowish, cp moved from high to ultra super-dooper high, big blue veins pop out in chest and bbs etc...

At 4DPO (thurs), i had brown mucous and then again at 5DPO accompanied by some pretty nasty cramping and backache which i have assumed is implantation bleeding although I have never had this with any other pregnancy.

So today is Tues, 9DPO and i'm still sick!! Still cramping, bbs still sore, still vomiting and nauseus plus sensitive to smell of raw chicken (it's the only meat i eat and i can't cook it!!) plus fruit! I told my partner at 1DPO that i have no doubt i am pregnant... although now i'm hoping that I didn't speak up too soon!!

I have been a poas-aholic!! and got a very faint line yesterday but I can't discount the idea that it could have been an evap line? Has anyone actually had the 2 lots of spotting/bloody mucous like I have?? any thoughts??

so not handling this 2ww!!!

How on earth are you ladies doing it??? LOL - thank god for forums, the reading is fun and entertaining!!

Wishing you all the best of luck... I feel very confident that 2010 is going to be full of babies!!!

Hi Ciara,

Hmmm, sounds like something is definitely going on there. You know your body best, what is normal, what is not.

I really hope this will bring a BFP to you I've got everything crossed for you...

Let us know how you go

Hi Kimmi

Thanks so much! I am excited at the thought of getting my BFP... just so scared it's not gonna happen & then i'll think that I imagined all of my symptoms!! lol.

When do you get the results of your husbands analysis? I hope it comes back with millions of tiny little swimmers!!

Well fingers crossed.. hopefully we both get our BFP's very soon!!!

I might test again on Fri (12DPO) or Monday if AF doesn't come. Will let u know!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast