Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Week Wait Activity List

Thought I'd post here cos I just need to put it out there.... AF is due on Tuesday, about a week ago I thought I had good signs, peeing, sore boobs (for a morning but realised I had done weights the night before lol), feeling a bit off soooo I did a test BFN then about two days ago (4 days until AF due) I did another test BFN... Now I'm thinking it could go either way.... I had 3 m/c last year all around 5 wks and the last one I bled for 5.5 wks! Longer than I had been UTD, I was soooo over it by the end. Then I had about 4 days, got my AF and here I am at the end of the longest TWW!!!!
    I am so not good at patience I swear it's my biggest fault, I just want to be pregnant again so bad...
    Anyhoo, I guess only time will tell around Tuesday, thought I'd wait to Wed before I even bother testing given my cycle could be out of synic.
    Just wanted to see if there was anyone else going through the TWW at the moment

Well af turned up not long after this post!!! So begins another month of trying...

I'm sorry TUP.

6 DPO and going insane. Tested this morning lol BFN, anyone else struggling to do anything but think of babies in bellies?

Ella - all I can think of is getting preggers at the moment - its doing my head in!!!

Hi Ladies, 2ww for me, had 2 m/c last yr and so ready for a successful pregnancy!!! Hoping this month is 3rd time lucky for us!!!
    for all xox

Im also on the TWW and thought Id join...Im 6dpo and only on my 2nd month of TTC.
    What type of symptoms (if any) are people getting? Im only just getting use to paying attention to every cramp, ache etc. and finding it consumes your every thought! Starting to think its all in my head! LOL

Hey ladies,

I posted in the general conception forum then found this thread!
    Have been in the 2ww, tested this morning CD28 and BFN, I hate this whole TTC thing!
    I really was feeling so sure we had caught the egg this month, dtd before and after ov! I've even been feeling all the symptoms I usually get, nana naps, pully stretchy feelings in tummy, fuller bbs etc etc but NO an ugly horrible NEGATIVE!!!
    Disappointed I really really want to have a baby!
    Just gotta wait for AF to show now and go through another month of timing it right and waiting etc!
    Grrrr
    to all you ladies out there xox

Here I am again... I am somewhere b/w 1 - 4 DPO but I really have no idea when I O so sort of flying blind! After 3 m/c I saw a gyno today who is doing some blood tests. However, he has given me 10mg Duphaston and said as soon as I get a BFP to take 1per day w baby asparin (& make apt to see him)... I don't need to go back for blood results unless there is an issue
    So now I guess there is nothing to do but wait... Im not very good at waiting.. I bought some HPT off Lullaby Conceptions today b/c it is meant to pick up from 10 HCG? not sure if thats the right thing, but apparently one of the earliest testing.. Figure the sooner I know and start taking the Duphaston the better the chance of a successful pregnancy...
    Is anyone else in the TWW? Not sure if there is another TWW forum, I had a brief look, but would love to hear other peoples journeys...
    Here's to a sticky, Happy & Healthy pregnancy xoxo

I am in this category at the moment... between 1 - 3 dpo and talking to my belly... lol doing the visualization after dtd.

Baby dust for everyone XX

Hi Everyone,

New to forum, I can't believe there are so many others feeling the same way as me. It feels like the longest wait ever. I am so hoping for BFP, but have to wait til its closer. God its hard. Well hope everything else has had some luck.

im here!!! 2dpo atm... its going to be a loong week!

Hi All!

I am 4 dpo and I am already thinking that I have morning sickness! I have a low level nausea feeling at the moment. Oh, it is amazing how the mind works when you want something so much! I am probably just coming down with a virus!

Good luck everyone!

Hi Mumma Mia!
    How are you going? When are you going to POAS? I am weighing up when to do a HPT. We are going away on a holiday on 11DPO. I am wondering whether to test on the morning that we leave for our hol or whether to wait a little longer. I know it is better to wait..... it is hard though!

Hey ash!

im 5dpo tomorrow!! yay! lol. Im doing ok. Not getting much in the way of symptoms, just a little crampy. Im buying a test next Sunday (also 11 dpo!) but Im not sure if i will test then or wait a few more days. I might just buy heaps so using 1 on 11DPO isnt such a bad thing hahahaha! How early did u test with your boys??

Hi Mumma Mia!
    With DS1 I tested when AF was due (Cd28) and got a BFP straight away of course. With DS2, my cycle was all over the shop so I am not sure what day I tested but I got a BFP straight away. I usually get nausea early on and implantation spotting, so I know that I am pregnant before POAS! I am 6 DPO and I am having low level nausea. I dont recall having it this early any other time- well, as I said, I am prob coming down with something!
    My fingers are crossed for you! I am looking forward to hearing that you have a BFP.

Dont worry, im feeling the nausea this morning and only 5dpo! lol. STILL crampy.... grrr... NEVER been this sore for so long before! I joked to DF, told him he must have implanted me with quads or something... oww. Its not as bad as 2 days ago, but its still there. Comes and goes in waves.
    Yeah i didnt test with DD until i was CD32! lol. Though having PCOS, i really wasnt sure when AF was meant to arrive and I didnt test earlier because I was so positve AF was coming.

hi,

as can guess af showed up, but am again in the TWW. Am about 6DPO, AF due next week so FX. Have been feeling nauseated, exhausted, bb pain, cramping and headaches.

Mummamia - I too started feeling nauseated about 4 DPO, so unsure as to whether this is EPS or just O or lead up to AF. Hoping that it is EPS and that you have a BFP soon and dont have to have another TWW for over 9 months.

Ash - hope youre not falling sick and that you are experiencing EPS goodluck with the TWW.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast