Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Week Wait Activity List

Hi bskilner! oooh, it is sounding very promising for you! Good luck hun..... When are you going to test?

Hi Mumma Mia, how are you coping with the wait? How have you been feeling? Lol about your quads comment!

AFM - I am a bit worried because I haven't had any nausea today. I started to come down with something yesterday - I had a fever, muscle aches, headache. Maybe the nausea was part of the lead up to that? I have felt OK today. This wait is killing me......but I know that there is no point testing yet, only 9 dpo.

Ash - i do hope so, will probably test monday or tuesday next week if af does not show, as its thursday i am 9dpo approx.

I havent felt nauseas for a few days either, but today started feeling light headed again. so wont know til it comes closer, coz it seems the body likes to play mind games.

Hey girls!

8dpo for me today. Almost fainted the other day when I was out walking. It was really scary.... Since then I have been having dizzy spells on and off. A few little niggles in my stomach. craving chocolate (but i usually do before af is due) or anything sweet. Been having some full on dreams which i had when preg with DD and feeling abit ill. Also lastnight i could feel my heartbeat which is what i felt with DD throughout the whole pregnancy. It gets really strong and u can see me pulsating and u can hear it. lol. Ill be testing about 11-12dpo....

Ah yes, the light headedness! I had forgotten about that symptom. I felt light headed this morn when I bent over, thought it was because I hadn't eaten. Mmmmmm?

It sounds promising for you both, MM and bskilner. I will prob test Sat morn (my DS 4th b'day). I will be 12 dpo. We leave for a family hol tomorrow.
    Stay well!

Hoping you get your BFP within the next few days both of you. good luck

Good Luck everyone I am 8 DPO today and over the TWW!!

My temps have not been as high as they usually are after O, but then I have been feeling dizzy as well... I don't know, some times I think YES this month and other times it's like no way.

Has anyone heard of anything about eating pineapple to help with implantation??

Hi jax! Dont know much about the pineapple thing, but i found this for you.

Pineapple is supposed to have an ingredient that helps thicken the uterine lining. There are various threads on the Internet regarding eating pineapple, but nothing really specific about how much or how it is prepared. One user did, however, comment that it is acidic and when she ate too much of a good thing, her mouth was sore for a week.

" I know that pineapple contains the enzime Bromelain (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromelain) , which can act as a blood thinner. Another blood thinner, Aspirin, is used in fertility treatments (www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspi...) to improve circulation. This may increase blood suply to the necessary areas the body needs for implantation.
    Regarding bromelain, it is mostly on the stem of the pineapple. Canned pineapple has no bromelain because it has been heated, so the fruit has to be eaten fresh.
    Another note: Must be eaten with empty stomach, otherwise the bromelain is not absorbed by the blood, and instead, being an enzime, will aid to digest the food in your stomach."

anything is worth i go lol. No good for me though... i HATE pineapple!!

Im the same.. sometime i think... OMG im pregnant and the next im like.. nahhhh. frustrating hay!

Oh so frustrating!!

I am with you on the hating pineapple thing makes my mouth hurt! I have one in the fridge for the kids and was tempted to give it shot :P Thanks for the info. Maybe if AF shows I might be able to down some next month....

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Oh so frustrating!!

I am with you on the hating pineapple thing makes my mouth hurt! I have one in the fridge for the kids and was tempted to give it shot :P Thanks for the info. Maybe if AF shows I might be able to down some next month....
    AF wont be showing hun

Hi all, I am 12 dpo today and want to test but I didn't bring a HPT with me on our holiday. DH went to supermarket last night but his sister and BIL went too and I don't want people to know yet. DH was unable to buy one without them noticing. Damn. I am going to try and get one today and test tomorrow morn.
    MM, I saw your thread- when are you going to test now?
    Hi jax, fingers crossed for you. When will you test?
    Hi bskilner!
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by *Ash*; September 25th, 2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Typo

I did a HPT this afternoon and got a BFN :-(
    AF is due on Tuesday. If she hasn't arrived by then I will test Tues morn.
    Good luck to everyone else.

Maybe because it was not FMU and it was too early. Fingers crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    Maybe because it was not FMU and it was too early. Fingers crossed for you.
    Yes. Good point. I was just too impatient and couldn't wait for the morning! Thanks.

Hi guys,

I did a HPT yesterday FMU and got a BFN, so looks like AF will prob show on Tuesday. Hope you both get your BFP.

So you were 12 dpo? I also did a HPT with fmu yesterday morn and I got a BFN too. I can feel AF on her way. I am feeling OK about it. It was out first attempt and we obviously DTD too early. to you bskilner.
    Good luck to MM and jax!

did another hpt this morning (11dpo) and got another BFN. Hope is fading for this month........

So sorry guys I am fairly sure I will be joining you all this month I am just too scared to test, because then it is over this month and I only have the dreaded AF to wait for.

12DPO and tested this morning and got BFN.....

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast