Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Years Body Transformation Challenge

So those that are opting for meal replacements, make sure you have a plan for the future or you will be shaking forever!!!
    I totally agree Tracey.

I would normally steer well clear of any meal replacement diets. BUT, for me, this is the "kickstart" I need. Funnily enough, I always think in WW points still!

The trick, for me, is to shed a load initially (for my motivation) then adopt WW principles ongoing.

The other thing I realised the other day is that ALL DIETS DO WORK, BUT ONLY IF YOU STICK TO THEM!

I am a master at "cheating" or conning myself.......and of course the only person I am "robbing" is myself.......

Morning Ladies!

I officially started on the wagon this morning with scrambled eggs for breakfast and a walk/run with the dogs. I did my weigh in and measurements, who do I send them in to? Do I just PM Lea? I was quite surprised that I hadnt gained anything over the last month of not doing anything..

I still have to read over the thread, will do that shortly

Veronica........email them to Lea on lea13@bellybelly.com.au

Good luck!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Okay I am done - will make sure I do lots of physical activity while I am away if its not too humid... I just dont want to be strict on this holiday we have been waiting for for so long! I want to enjoy but will do my best, then as soon as I get back, I will set my activity plan I will also be doing Tony Ferguson as I have heaps left and I tend to eat on the run. I will do low carb at night regardless. Last time I lost heaps of weight all I did was exercise everyday (10-20 on a cross trainer) and no takeaway. lost stacks.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

thanks jodie i finally got it sorted out
    though i 've had a slight fall off the wagon today i am clammering back on As Of NOW!!!!!
    darn potato scallop does anyone know how many WW points that would be ?
    oh and piece of choc cake that my nortry norty DD made and put on a plate and handed me
    we had a talk about her not cooking sweets for a while cause mummy has no self control all she could do was laugh i worked out with the calculator that piece of cake cost me 6 ww points and there wasn't even any dam cream .....
    Last edited by ~shazz~; January 7th, 2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: cause i was trting to forget i had cake too :(

ok I've just snuck into the toilets at work and taken a photo I've uploaded it (I also cut off a bit of my head )

I'm subscribing to the "if you want it, have a small bit of it" philosophy, so if I'm craving pate, I'll have a cracker or two with pate on it - not a couple of pieces of toast smothered in the stuff (which is what I usually have).

I have also started my supplements again today, Double X.

I have a plan of 5kg a month.

DH said to me yesterday "when you lose your weight you're not going to be able to tuck your sarong under your fat anymore", when I put my sarong on, I tuck the sides together under my blubber belly (which keeps the thing from flapping open). He is EXTREMELY supportive of this (even though he knows he's getting a couple of needles in his balls at the end of it).

OK I've been online long enough during lunch, so I'm going to get off-line and go and eat my lunch, then I'm going to "look busy" all afternoon until DH & DSS arrive to pick me up. Then I get to go home and play with my boys.

Time for a new thread ladies HERE

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789