Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SURESLIM

babycat2006 Guest

Default SURESLIM

This site looks the same as sureslim/forum that seems to have disapeared off the internet 8-[

How is everyone doing on this diet? I am on my second day and enjoying it so far (ha ha, only 2 days in though!!!)

I wonder if we could set up a sureslim support forum on this site? Would help loads of people I am sure...

Look forward to your replies

i am a sureslim "graduate" i suppose you could say and would be happy to help out/support you any way i can.

Seaweed Guest

Default Sureslim

Hi, all
    Started Sureslim diet last Thursday it has been hard but I am getting use to it. Weight in is tomorrow. Have never eaten this healthly in my life I do feel very tried but think this will pass.
    Current weight 94kg
    Goal weight 60kg

Hope to chat with others doing the same diet or anyone really

Catch you later
    Seaweed

Seaweed Guest

Default Lost 2.4kg yea

Hi anyone,
    Wow loss 2.4kg this is my first weight in hope they are all as good as this one but that would be hopeful lol.
    Seaweed

Well done Seaweed! That's excellent!

Carys Guest

Just wondering, would Sureslim be ok to do whilst ttc?

Carys

Seaweed Guest

Thanks davesbubby

Carys

Umm I would think that losing some weight while ttc would give you an higher chance of conciving. They say not to use sureslim while you are pregnant or breastfeeding. My only thoughts are that you sign up to lose all your weight by a certain time and you might fall pregnant and it would be a waste of money because you could not continue (mind you would have something else to be happy about by then).

Someone else might know more than me lol but good luck anyway.

Seaweed

thenightspider Guest

Default Hi I'm new

Hey, I'm new here and need some guidence.
    I need to lose around 10kg But I'm scared to join SureSlim. I mean will it work at all for me? Will i actually get weight loss....Is it hard to stick on? i think I need support if I want to go on it, but I'm sort of embarrassed.
    Is it worth going on do you think.
    Is there anyone on it in canberra on here?

I'm 21 and just need something healthy also and easy to go on.

Seaweed Guest

Hithenightspider,
    The diet is very strict but I like that my food is storted out and then I forget it until next time. You only have 3 meals a day and have 5 hours breaks in between you have to stick to 5 hours no snacks. Lots of water no rice, pasta, potatoes and bread. I losted 2.4kg in the first week and think I have lost 2kg this week weight in on wednesday. I love it.
    Try the Sure Slim Support webite it has a very active site and lots of useful tips.

Seaweed

amandab Guest

Default Sureslim

Hi there - I have just signed up for Sureslim & am waiting on my programme - getting a bit nervous as I am notorious for not sticking to diet plans Need to lose about 25kgs - yikes

I did ask them what happened if I fell pregnant before the 12 week program was up & they suggested that they often just put your program "on hold" and you can finish it after the baby & after finished breastfeeding - the proof of whether they would actually hold it that long or not would be in the pudding though......

Lizzie25 Guest

Default New to SureSlim

Hi Everyone on SureSlim

My Mother and I have just come from our Wellness Profile and Blood Test!

I have 30 kgs to lose, Mum 20 kgs. I am 29 and Mum 57.

We are very keen to start but have to wait 2 to 2 and a half weeks until our Program comes back from the Doctor and Dietician!

Hope to hear anything on the Program from you all?

:-k

Thank you

:happy4u:

Seaweed Guest

I have lost a total of 5kg in three weeks I am over the moon.
    Yes it does take ages to get your plan though but it is worth it.
    You will feel a bit bad the first week as your body goes though detox but mine was fine.

The trick is to forcus on the thing you can eat not the things you can't eat.

Seaweed

ps try sureslimsupport it has a whole forum on sureslim

sorry, its been ages since I've been here. Are all you guys still on sure slim and doing well? I lost 28kg in 5 months and have kept it off for 2 years!!! It really DOES work - so stick at it!

On the question of doing it while pg - they just put you on the maintenance program as far as i know - which still means the 5 hr gaps, but you don't have to weigh portions and you are allowed to mix proteins. It is basically 2 "eat slim" meals and one "eat what you like" meal a day.

Its not really that hard - they give you a really structured approach - they tell you what you can eat and in what amounts so its pretty hard to go wrong. They also have a cookbook which I found useful when I was lacking in inspirtaiton. You will lose the weight easily if you can get past the first 2 weeks, which are quite hard. My husband eats all my "diet" food even though he doesn't need to lose weight, and actually remarked the other day that he feels healthier when he eats "my" way. They have free info sessions, so if you are curious you should go to one of those.

farmerswife Guest

Default SureSlim

Hi to all, Im new to this whole forum thing!
    Would like to know if there is anyone currently doing the Sureslim weight lose program. I am in my second day, so far so good. Are a little hungry, but are managing. Im on the breastfeeding program and have a lot of different foods to choose from. Would like to be intouch with anyone else who is on the diet wagon to loose those baby bulges
    I noticed there were a few people on the program back last year, would like there feedback to, maybe some receipe ideas or even what they had for each meal. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Sorry i can't be of any help to you. I do know this program works as a friend of mines sister in law did it, she lots alot of weight but fell pregnant mid way through and has since put on all she had lost plus more.

Goodluck i'm sure you will get the results you are looking for fairly quickly.

*las* Guest

I know a few people who have done it with success!

My SIL is bringing her program over to show me next week, but she said it's fantastic and easy to follow.

Whats it involve ladies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast