Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #5

trying to time it so he is able to be on leave at the same time, have to have a good look at his roster, I really am ok!! just tired I think, but thanks for your concern it does means alot, helps me to talk though my thoughts rather than blurting them unformed at DH and then trying to explain what I mean.
    DH redeemed himself by letting Paige sleep in Monday and Tuesday so I could start work with out having to deal with her, then brought her to daycare later in the morning.
    I'm going to be good and sign off go pack for tomorrow and I'm going to bed, night ladies talk to you tomorrow night

Last edited by blizz; February 19th, 2008 at 08:43 PM.

Awww - we've all got to look after each other!

I'm going to (shock horror) try and go to sleep.

Let's hope I can get to sleep and stay there!

hey that's so funny we tagged each other, night Gargy sleep well.....turning the computer off.......NOW!!!!

Hi everyone,

Just checking in to see if everyone's ok - hope you are recovering from your illnesses...

I'm getting better thanks Gargy.. must be all the positive thoughts going around.

Blizz you have my positive thoughts -nothing worse than a head cold and asthma. You need to look after yourself, otherwise it could turn nasty (little miss bossy here). And regarding the TWW - you have all of my positive thoughts with you

I know what you mean about DH going away. Must be difficult with a little one... I don't think you ever get used to their absences - just learn to live with it and hope that they will be home one day sooner than you know they will be home.

OK.......I've done something really naughty!!!!.....don't be cross with me....I'm never good at suprises.....SO......I snuck a POAS.

I actually went and brought 4 test kits, I can't handle the wait I keep ducking to the toilet a zillion time a day to look for AF, I was going insane

OK they are my reasons (pitiful that they are)
    Now don't get me wrong I'm not setting my heart on this, I learnt my lesson about that ages ago but the POAS I just did has the faintest second line....... but it was there....... I saw it!!!! I know I'm not supposed to test till the 28th and I'm not announcing it to the world yet but I wanted to tell you lovely ladies and say there is hope yet (even with my 2year old snowbubs)
    But until I see a strong second line and have a BT and SEE a heart beat I'm not counting my chickens so keep your fingers crossed and send my embie some sticky vibes to keep on going.

I hope I've made the right decision about my asthma treatment? I'm going to have to see my GP and confirm!

Blizz.. I'm not going to say anything but

and perhaps a little for you darling.. I have everything crossed for you.

v. excited.

I have learnt so much on this forum about all things related to everything.

you certainly have honey!!! you post like you've always been here LOL!! glad to hear your feeling better. My asthma medication seems to be doing the trick finally breathing with out sounding like Darth Vader all the time, Just hope the medication is fine for a little bubba on board but as others say it can't be more damaging than having an asthma attack (which I have felt close to having this last week.)
    how have things been going with you?

Use the force, Blizz!!

Sending heaps of you naughty thing!

As for me - I've been having a rant on General Chatter!! In retrospect, the issue is probably too close to my heart!

Had a good day, except for by trying to explain how night and day exists to a girl that doesn't understand/believe in the earth spinning or gravity (if she can't see it it's not true) again!!

U bet me to the punchline Gargy!

I'd like to post here about how I'm feeling at the moment, but there are a few people here that I know from work, and I'm not saying anything. I am often too liberal with my communication.

Although I often get a chuckle from a girl I once worked for many moons ago who told me I needed to grow up. After 10 years of domestic violence and nearly loosing my husband several times and coming within a gnat's wing of being seriously injured myself, and watching and nursing both my parents to their graves, I often wondered who needed the growing up. I shall say no more on the subject except

people.

Gargy, can I swap with you.. I'd love to have a chat to a girl who didn't believe the earth spins... how does she know she is breathing if she can't see it? maybe there is no oxygen... maybe Blizz really is related to Luke? Maybe I've been influenced by too many TV shows!!

LOL!! Pass me the chocolate and Blizz's share of the drinks!!

you two are shocking together LOL!!!!!!

Just knew it! Blizz you ARE related to Luke!! and you are darth vader!! ...wait is that the daaaaa..dada..da.deda I can hear playing.. quick she's getting close.. get out the light sabers!!

Sorry folks.. when I get all I get very silly indeed!

Lucky for you I'm a starwar's fan!!!!!! but I always pictured myself as princess Leya(feeling more like Jabba the hut after pasta for tea!!!!)
    your like me when you get on a roll you just get sillier Hee,hee,hee

Its a good thing we have a strait between us, otherwise we would be shocking if we got together!!

could be fun should try it some time!!!! DH is just as bad when he gets started.

stop it Blizz... you'll get me started again .. THEN we'll all be in trouble (well I will anyway, because I always seem to find trouble!)...

ohh dear I feel a visit to Tassie coming on.. maybe we should create an institute of sillyness as a way of releaving stress.. hey great business idea happening, I'll get out the whiteboard and you can point to ideas with the light saber

I have to go darlings.. I better go talk with the DH.. we are 'talking' on messenger - he's in the lounge and I'm in the study.. sad state of affairs

Tarkine that's shocking!!! go and talk to your husband!!! (I forgot to call mine last night I went grocery shopping instead woops)
    I'm going to sign off as I have one more early morning and don't want a repeat performance of sleeping through my alarm (double woops) It went off at 6:10am and I'm usually walking out the door at 6:15am for 6:30 start, luckily I made it ok poor Paige was pulled out of bed in a hurry and I had to skip the shower "pooh".
    OK good night all talk to you over the weekend.

Oh no Tarkine - I thought DH and I were bad having two lap tops and writing on two different forums in the same room!!

Sorry you can't be as blantant as you would like - that's why I like being here, I doubt there are many people/any people I know here. Could possibly be, but no-one's ever mentioned it to me.

I think I can join the dots though - and I can see why you are

So Blizz, are you wearing the orange-bikini (a la Leia in Star Wars with Jabba) as we speak?

Oh no, I've come in too late - ah well, goodnight to you all!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast