Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #5

One day when I find the one photo book that has mysteriously disappeared I will show you how close the creator of my avatar got to what I looked liked when I was 18!

Nothing like being bored at home sick to inspire you to read blogs!

Hope your head is better after it met the book!

LOL at DH - I would have screamed my head off!!

Have fun catching up!

Hi Tarkine and anyone else out there!

Blizz.. hehehe... I would have told him to go away (not so nicely).. if he's anything like my DH, he'd be after the lovely warm spot that you've just got all lovely and comfy

Gargy... I've just go a few things to do (sorry being a bit cryptic).. home straight though ... yahhh!!!

Had a reiki session this afternoon.. I enjoyed it, but then I'm always into things that are way way over from centre (not sure if they are left or right.. )

DH is surprising me with tea, so I have to go NOW!

Love and hugs to you all

That's cool Tarkine - DH is doing a degree part time, and although he is also in the final strait it's still going to take him a couple of years.

My friend is a reiki practitioner - so I'm also one that believes that things don't always have to be driven from a western medicine perspective.

As for me, my GP told me today that my bronchitis is borderline pneumonia so I've decided to take the rest of the week off and try again next week. Pathetic I know, but I figure if I don't I'll just have the same thing happen again in two weeks.

Hope everyone is travelling fine!

Gargy.. you take care of yourself!!

Thanks Tarkine - you too.

how is everyone?

thank goodness it's thursday.. one more day to go!! Anybody got anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Default It's official BFP for me

Hi ladies, just popping in quickly as promised to say yep!...it's official BFP for me hCG level of 1130 have also started having my previous PG symptoms including toilet 5 times over night, emotional wreck, general queasyness and indigestion (all wonderful symptoms I was missing in November) so feeling a little more confident still won't relax until I see some heartbeat action.If my 2 year old snowbubs are growing here's the proof we need girls......IVF is amazing and I am going to hang around here with you girls until I see a BFP from all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh Blizz honey!!!

I'm over the moon for you!

I won't say the Congrats until you get to see the pictures.

Wonderful news darling.. absolutely wonderful! I'll go out and celebrate with an alcoholic drink tonight (I don't drink so one will see me very happy!)..

I just needed a boost and you have certainly supplied that!!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!

Brilliant, brilliant news Blizz!!

great news...congratulations Blizz...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY BLIZZ!!!!!!!! s all round girls and for those non pg ones, what drinks can i get u

Blizz hun, nothing will go wrong and you have a baby in your arms in 9 months time

Hi girls I'm Baa-aack,

Dh and I were lying in bed last night and had just turned out the light when suddenly he jumps from his bed and goes to check his roster flys back in flicking on the light..... wide eyed flung his bag on the bed and rapidly starts packing!!!!
    "what's wrong?" i ask......"I have to be back at work in the morning..... not sunday morning............ AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!" This is 9:30 Friday night!!
    ok rational Allie......"call in sick in the morning".........."oh I can't.....can I?"

ok so he would drive to Queenstown more than likely forget to pack something essential cause he's panicking......he would take 2 hours to drive their then have to get work gear and pack crib.... midnight to bed(at least) then up again at 4:45am for 12 hour day??????I said......NO WAY!!!!, set your alarm you have gastro you will not be going to work till Sunday, sheepishly he agrees and sets his alarm have just now waved him off to his now 4 day shift.
    This was the nature of my night!!!!!
    How are we all travelling ladies I think I'm in need of a nanny nap!!!!

How embarrassment for your DH!

I remember when my Dad did shiftwork it was always completely confusing as to when he was working. Dad used to do a rotational shift so Mum was always shushing us because Dad was asleep.

I agree about calling in sick - it would have been too dangerous to work after a short amount of sleep like that.

As for me - ventured out to the shops today - first time out in 7 days. Unfortunately still having coughing fits and bringing up 'product' (sorry, probably TMI) so I'm really hoping there is an improvement before Monday, otherwise I'm lost as to what I should do.

I want to go back, but I don't want to go back while still unwell and get rundown again. The last time I can remember being this way was when I was a kid and dad had to keep wacking me on the back to bring up stuff.

I don't remember being this way as an adult and I'm terrified of going back and being unwell again. However I do know it's an absolute strain on everyone else...

So, in summary, still unwell and a little lost...

How goes the 2WW?

Tarkine and Ali, how are you?

Hi everyone else out there..

Blizz, hehe...men hey? Definitely a wise idea not to be doing 12 hours shifts after 4 hours of sleep...way too dangerous.

Gargy... hon sorry to hear you are still unwell.. you know if you go back now, without properly resting, you risk making yourself very unwell. A few years back I worked through cold, which turned into viral bronchitis and I spent 6 months getting over it completely. I'm such a stubborn old goat sometimes!!

I'm enjoying my peace.. DH's last day in Brisbane today... Ohh how will I spend the day?? Watching chick flicks... gardening.... not sure but I'm just loving the peace and quiet without his lordship and his noisy ways (god bless him, love him to bits, but he sometimes drives me crazy!) Just beautiful weather here today, and I'm looking out of the window to a beautiful elm tree and blue sky.. i would love to bottle today!

26 days to go.. not like i'm counting!

Hi my lovelies,
    I'm bored on a sunday afternoon have just figured out what I was doing wrong in the gallery and have been uploading madly (all the same theme I'm afraid...... Paige of course LOL) I am going to try to hunt out some photos of my fur baby shep next but I think I've had enough for now.
    I should be cleaning house but I really have a bad case of the "I can't be botherd's"really nasty condition leaves you feeling totally uninterested in anything!!! no Known cure that I've come across!!!
    how are your weekends progressing? hope you are feeling heaps better Gargy and are some what set for work but Tarkine is right if you go back too soon you'll be out even longer I'm afraid it's so frustrating having bugs and lurgy's that just hang around!!!!
    well I might go and try to muster some enthusiasm to at least find my lounge room floor, may even relocate dirty clothes from the bed room to the laundry see what happens talk a little later on

Hey everyone,

Tarkine - Arrgghh - 6 months - no thank you! I've been driving myself nuts just putting up with this for a week!

How did you spend your peaceful day?

Sydney weather was gorgeous today too - I'm currently looking out on a crystal blue evening sky.

Hurry up those 26 days!

Blizz - good on you for working out the gallery photos - I'll look soon!

Did you manage to muster some cleaning energy?

Our house isn't too bad at the moment due to the inspection on Tuesday. The only mess is the candle wax I've managed to spill while burning candles!

You know what - I am REALLY bored - but too frightened to do anything energetic. Cough is still there so back to the GPs tomorrow (sigh). Gosh this is frustrating!

I found the lounge room floor (at least until DD got up from her nap) NIX on anything else.
    did make apple puffs using puff pastry squares sliced apple and a little sugar and cinnamon; yummy with icecream.
    have been watching so you think you can dance, I am really going to have to book Paige in to dance lessons she is way to funny she tried to do a hand stand like one of the competitors but she did the moves standing up really weird
    night ladies I'm having an early night tonight

Yumm - apple puffs sound great Blizz!

Have a good sleep!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast