Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Donor Conception General Chatter #7

Hey Tarkine!

Brilliant news about starting the injections - a bit sad that DH is working out of town and not able to help...Ali - you make sure you keep an eye on him!

Hey everyone else!

Got down to the bottom of the horribleness yesterday - results of a less than tactful principal. Will talk to him about it when I have more time - we got swamped with the National Testing today. Will probably be same again tomorrow!

Eyes peeled for him Tarkine.... Would help if i knew him I am sure that he will behave himself if he likes jabbing you with needles

Gargy I would be going to the HR / Principal about that! unprofessionalism sucks and in some jobs would get that person fired! it is unacceptable!

Ali, DH was trying to decide whether he was going to call himself "chucky' or "psycho" on the way back from the clinic on monday - so if you see a guy walking along practicing his jabbing action - then you'll know that is DH LOL!

gargy :hugs:

MIl just rang - she is fascinated by the entire process and wants to know each step!! I think if I gave her half a chance she'd be there during the EPU!

Tarkine,

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the best for this cycle

thanks lissie.. I really appreciate the good wishes

I'm a bit blue at the mo... DH is in hospital in Adelaide with a heart problems! Half his family is in adelaide, so they are keeping an eye on him for me. **sigh** now I'm and vague. everything is ok with him

Oh No!!! which hospy is he in? do you want me to arrange sopme flowers from you?

its cool ali.. thanks for the offer.. he's been released and is staying with his sister tonight - they are exceptionally close and I know she will look after him and spoil him... although I won't be entirely settled til I have him here with me. think it was too much practicing the 'chucky' move.

Hi Tarkine - that would be scary - thank goodness DH is ok!

Thinking of you too and hoping that this cycle goes brilliantly for you!

Hey Ali and Lissie and Blizz and everyone else out there - hope life is treating you fine!

Had a day off today to try and get lower my stress levels by trying to sort out some bureaucratic paperwork with the car and Medicare - the car is in our name now, but all the rest felt like a big, fat NO!!!

Grrr - not the restful day I thought it would be at all.
    Last edited by Caramello; May 15th, 2008 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Spelling

Hi all, sorry popping in quickly again have been out car shopping and still need to organise tea, Tarkine hope DH is OK and I hope you are surviving the emotional rollercoaster of your cycle gotta love hormones!!!!!
    Gargy bummer about not getting the restful day you needed...cause it sounds like you really need it!!!
    Hi Ali you are so sweet to look after Tarkines DH Hon hope all is well with you as well.
    nothing changed here!!
    Had scan yesterday and all is ticking along brilliantly and have been booked in for my big scan on the 6th of June and will then be refered to the midwives.
    so nothing much to report, we too may have a new car by the end of tomorrow so fingers crossed, DH has been doing some masterful negotiation I am really proud of him.
    better go and help DH finish tea love to you all and I will try to get back soon it is just so hectic at the moment.

Blizz.. yah for the scan, good luck with the car shopping.

Gargy... sorry to hear your restful day off wasn't very restful

SIL sent me a photo of DH curled up asleep on her lounge, and of course I started to cry!

Tarkine,

Gee i hope DH is okay and that he will be home with you really soon.

Well DH got to live his livelong ambition this morning - jabbing me with the needle!

Hi lovely ladies.. how are you all? Hope your all having a good weekend?

Tarkine,

Funny when i was doing stim cycles my DH gave me the needles too, as i am a chicken,
    I am sure he really enjoyed doing it - mostly they never hurt the one i hated was the last one. Good luck hun.

Hey Tarkine..

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and DH...hope he'll be home soon.

Hope you're doing ok with the needles - trust me...after a while you become a pro..

Goodluck..

Hey Tarkine,

Glad DH is back home and jabbing you with needles!

Is he ok now?

How are you going with the needles?

Hey Lissie and Lulu - how are you doing?

Hi Blizz and Ali - how are you ?

As for me - had a pretty full Saturday - seeing family and friends. DH and I were on the loud table (you know the one at restaurants) and I drank WAY too much wine which I have been recovering from today. I've been completely ignoring the work I was supposed to be doing this weekend - I'll have to catch up on it tomorrow.

hi all,
    still here, have been flat out for the last week and weekend and will be back on board for a catch up Monday night,(DH goes back on night shift), I haven't really dissapeared!!!!
    talk soon, Allie xxxxx

Gargy & mm - DH is fine.. he has had heart problems for a few years. His sister was a real sweetie in looking after him and making sure he got to the airport ok. He has left messages for the cardiologist here to get his heart checked out.

Blizz, sorry to hear things have still been really busy for you.

to everyone else... monday's here again.. bummer

hi ladies
    i wanted to step in here and say
    ali suggested i come by as we are heading down the donor path with one of my sisters (the other is UTD).
    i know you all from elsewhere :P and blizz i have seen you in the blogs a fair bit

briefly, had 6 stim cycles, 2 cancelled cause my body does weird things sometimes, my eggs are fairly dodgy and my sister offered long ago to be my donor if we ever wanted her too. i realise how lucky i am. we are thinking of doing a donor cycle in Melbourne (far from both our homes) in June/July if things work out. Em is already on the pill waiting for me to set an EPU date....
    my sis Em has 3 children, aged 7, 3 and 16 months. 2 boys and a girl. she and her hubby don't want anymore children and hubby got a referral for a Vasectomy the same day Em got a referral to my FS for IVF!
    xx

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast