Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know you're tired when...

LOL Ambah. I do that even when I think I am not tired

Love :smt049

LOL Lesley! IT just shows how tired I was, that I didn't think of that!

Ambah, I've never thought Brandon was a cat (I had to leave my cat with my XH, still miss him) but when DP was sick and had a fever, Brandon was whimpering in his sleep and delirious DP thought he was a puppy.

As for my posts making sense (or spelling errors for that matter) I don't bother re-reading. I figure everyone here either has baby brain, or is just as tired, so they'll either read it as what it was meant to be and not notice, or they'll figure it out, and forgive me because they know how I feel.

And because I'm special,and everyone loves me, so I can get away with it. *bats eyelashes* ROFL

LMAO Susan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love :smt049

justthinking Guest

when you leave the house wearing two different branded sandshoes and don't notice for 3 hours!

Hehehehe!!
    ...But at least you remembered to put some shoes on at all!!
    After spending hours getting ready I have walked out a few times to catch the ferry only to realise that I am barefoot!!

tmum Guest

Default Hi

I know that feeling - I got to work only to find I still had my slippers on (ugg boot style).

Oh well, got a few laughs.

Wendy

layla Guest

You know you are tired when.............
    You send your kids to school with empty lunch boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #-o
    (I had a hard time getting them to forgive me for that one! Luckily the teachers called me at recess and I ran their sandwiches down in time for lunch!)

You know you're tired when................
    You go to the shops for something you've run out of but can't remeber what it is when you get there and wander up and down the aisles looking for stuff you might need! ](*,)
    (That's me all the time!)

LMAO Jillian & Layla!!!

I have done the shopping one many times myself as well... #-o

Ok...you know you're tired when...

1. You put the plunger in the fridge and the milk stays out (already mentioned this one elsewhere sorry )

2. You fall asleep rocking with the baby whose not asleep...

3. You can't make it out of the bed to get to the baby whose just woken up... (instead you kick DH continuously until he does it O )

1. you answer the door to the teltra guy and wonder why he is staring at your chest and then you realise you haven't put your boob away from the last feed.

2. and you don't even care!

love beckles

LMAO!!! Thats hilarious beck!

*Rachel* Guest

#-o You know you're tired when you stand at the front door trying to unlock it by clicking your car key button at it.... #-o

You know you're tired when...
    forget to put water in the microwave steriliser and melt all the bottles, teats and collars, not once but 3 times. LOL

your DH turns up at the health centre to see if you are opk cos you left the front door wide open and went out (done that loads of time after no.2 was born too!)

forget to make milk at all and don't wash bottles, and only realise at 6am when you have a screaming baby.

Cheers michelle

Michelle I did that - forgot to put water in the steriliser, but everything was ok thank goodness!

ragged_blossom Guest

Thanks girls,

You've had me in stitches \/

I once walked out in my slippers in a ritzy fashion lined street in Florence.
    And I keep putting the salt in the fridge.

There should be heaps more as I haven't had a decent nights sleep in over a year!! ](*,)

I definitely used to lose count with formula, and go to bed without washing bottles or making milk to wake up with a screaming baby demanding milk.

I probably do heaps of silly things but am too tired to notice! :-$

DP has done put the steriliser in the microwave without water too. Melted everthing. It was about 1/2 hour before Lily was due to eat so had to go out and buy more bottles!

You know you're tired when..
    You're trying to feed baby the bottle upside down and wonder why she's still screaming!

mooshie Guest

you know when you are tired when

1. you grab your keys, wallet and 2yr old, walk out the door to the car
    when 2yr old asks what about my baby brother asleep are we leaving
    him home #-o

2. you put all your groceries in the boot, strap baby in car seat and then
    sit in the back seat next to baby - (you are the driver)

3. you are asleep with bubs (on holiday - in a motel) bubs starts crying
    so you try and quiten her with a dummy (poked into the ear) lol

strangly enough haven't done any strange things with lani yet and i'm older :-k

Well I went to the market, walked round for an hr in a daze, brought nothing, packed everyone back in the car and drove over to the supermarket, noticed strange movement from the corner of my eye and realised the 2yr old wasn't done up in her seat but instead was climbing out of it and about to walk around in the back of the van.

I asked her "Why didn't you tell me you weren't done up?" Nice to put the responsibility back on the 2 yr old hey!
    Cheers michelle

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast