Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know you're tired when...

You know you're tired when....

You put the baby back to bed after his bottle at 3am & go to bed yourself only to wake 10mins later in a panic cos you don't remember what you did with the baby.

:chairfall: these are all so funny, thanks girls for making me laugh.

I always put the milk away.. in the pantry cupboards.. or go to at least..

A friend, when her DS was newborn, woke up to him crying to get his bum changed, and got started, to find she was trying to pull down DP pants.. she must have been pretty tired! lmao

Luckily, DP didnt wake up, but she told him later... she was so embarrassed..lol

K

Default reply

ROFLMAOL:< I think c tired now!!!!!

Nyah b4 toilet trained would put pull ups dirty into the washing machine while I was standing there putting stuff in and then PUTTING IT ON!!! #-o

Thought I heard Will crying so went into the cupboard, then proceded to tell DH he was ok! Needless to say DH thought it was hysterical. #-o

L O S E R ! ! !

Kirby, I have just about done that too, putting the milk in the cupboard rather than the fridge. 8-[

You know you're tired when....

You go to put a scoop of formula into the bottle & half of it misses so you have to chuck it out & start all over again cos you don't know how much actually went in!

when you take the baby from the lounge room to his bedroom to change his nappy, leave him on his mat while you go and wash your hands afterwards then walk back out from the bathroom to the lounge room and have a panic attack and wake DH to tell him you can't find the baby then feel really embarresed when DH locates the baby on his mat in the exact same place you left him. #-o

You know you're tired when you go to make a bottle & yourself milo & you put the milo into the bottle & the formula into the milk! Did that last week!

When you put a disposable nappy in with the wash and pull it out nice and clean #-o

Jo

you pick up your toddler who hasn't breastfed in almost a year and wonder why he isn't latching on and try and bend over to put your 4 month old babies feet on the floor and wait for him to stand up and try and race away.

You ring your husband at work only to be told he's having a day off & is actually in the house in another room!

You iron your DH's work shirts only to realise as hes putting it on that only half of it is ironed

Jo

you can't be bothered picking up the toys to vacumme the kids playroom, so you vac the room effectively twice, pushing the toys around as you go... What the hey?! The kids are only going to throw them back on the floor anyway right?!

ROFL Kerrie, I've done that......

Hehe..Uh...so you are sposed to pick the toys up??

Jo

tiggy Guest

You know you're tired when you find one twin in the bed with you and carry her into their bedroom and try to put that twin in bed on top of the other twin and continue to do so until the twin in your arms pipes up and says...'but Mum, I'm Immy, I sleep in the other bed'!

Debbie Lee Guest

You drive 25 minutes into town to do the groceries and leave the shopping list (that you only just wrote!) AND your purse at home (is that tiredness or stupidity??).

I did the "lost count of the scoops of formula" thing too.

You know you're tired when you go to sleep and wake up thinking that you've fallen asleep whilst BFing.. only to find that bubs is fast asleep in his/her own bed. Urrgh... I used to do that constantly! If I wasn't BFing, I was dreaming about BFing (I still do that sometimes.... strange considering it's over a year since I've actually done it!! LOL).

Early on I tried to give DD a bottle and wondered why she wasnt settling...I left the cap in it .I often wake up feeling the bed and start to panic forgetting I have put her back in her cot so I can get a good nights sleep..lol
    Bec

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast