[FONT="Arial Black"]
I am a single lesbian in Brisbane - nearly 35 - who is TTC using known doner sperm after a couple of unsuccessful IUI's at the clinic.....

I'm at about day 4 of a two week wait at the moment, feeling pretty hopeful and optimistic :-))
(What a relief it is to have a known donor and therefore not to be spending upwards of $1000 each try)

Nice to meet you all!

Jen
Hi Jen. Just wondering how you went with your 2ww? And if it didn't work are you still trying with the same donor? Must be great to be able to try with a known donor. I was doing that (3 attempts over a 12 month period) but as he lived interstate it still cost me $2000 for those 3 attempts (airfares, hire cars, hotel etc).

I've now been doing IVF since Feb (2 full cycles and 1 frozen transfer) - heading into my last cycle next month... fingers crossed.

I'm also a single mum and I already have a daughter who turns 14 next month. She is a fantastic kid and has been a great support - warming up my wheat bag when I was sore after egg pick-up (when I had ovarian hyperstimulation) etc.

Best wishes

Lori