Chrissy - i find the same when i get home from the gym, when i go at nights i always come home and start cooking dinner straight away or i'll have a piece of fruit or something. I've stopped buying buscuits etc - i find that if they're not in the house then i don't miss them. I've got some bush biscuits but that's it (I figure they can't be that bad!?)
Well i'm feeling a little disheartened today, i weighed myself this morning and i haven't lost a thing this week! I don't understand i've been so good this week, i've stuck to my eating plan (except for Saturday, i went out for lunch with friends but still picked something reasonably health), i've been working my butt off at the gym and walking the dogs, meanwhile DH has been a slacker and managed to loose 2.5kgs - whats with that!??
Bookmarks