Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: General Health, Fitness & Well Being ~ February 2007

I'll put my through on Monday when i do my first official weigh in, so you girls with have 4 days on me this month...hehe.

I sent mine a few days ago and it hasnt been updated yet.

Maybe send them again Tegan, jik, coz i just noticed that mine didn't even get put on for last month.....

*staggers in* Well it would seem following Westlife partly round the country and dancing until my feet were blistered has helped me out a tinge. Weighed in this morning at 68.5kg. Just 5 more kgs to go until I reach my ideal weight!

Yay Becka, and doesn't dancing around to a great group of guys make it all the more fun in getting that 'unintentional' excersise. Well done...xxx

Quote Originally Posted by *Shan* View Post
    Yay Becka, and doesn't dancing around to a great group of guys make it all the more fun in getting that 'unintentional' excersise. Well done...xxx
    Certainly does...especially when you're right in front of them and they wave, smirk, blow kisses at you.... But that's entirely another matter! *L*

hey girls,

how has your week been?? mine has beeen so so. but i lose .6 at ww so im happy with that. thats a total of 5.6kgs all up now.

caddie well done on your weight loss .

well im off now

talk to you all sometime soon

Adele

Hey Adele, how are you hun? Thats great that you've lost 5.6kgs. Good work! Hope the kids are going well.

I didnt enter this month TBL this month there are women that have worked hard and deserve to win
    I am down to 93 this morning so 7 weeks and 16.2 kilos aint bad...I'll be in the eightys next month fingers crossed.
    Good luck to everyone but we are all winners anyway
    Bec

Keep going the way you're going Bec, and you'll nearly be in the 70's next month, going on your average weight loss per week....Excellent job...i'm so proud of you...xxx

Wow Bec - 16.2kgs in 7 weeks is fantastic - well done!

Maz - congrats on your mystery news

Beckibee & Aboll - congrats on your losses

Well i forgot to weigh in this morning so i'm going to leave it until my usual Sunday morning. I've been bad this week, i talked DH into getting pizza for dinner last night (it was so nice i haven't had pizza for ages!) and I haven't been to the gym at all this week, promised myself last night that i was going to go tonight but now i find myself coming up with excuses like "its too hot", "i'm too tired" if only i could find where i left my motivation!!

Boo, you'll find your motivation in the last place you had it....which is probably at the gym..rofl..xxx

so when is the bigget loser announced?

went to the gym, and one of the personal trainers gave me such a hard time, i am trying so hard and she just had the ****s with me as im not sticking to HER ROUTINE, aaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg.......i so hate her........i have lost nearly 6kg this month and i get no postive feedback from her.........what do you have to do to get a pat on the back????

sorry just had to get that off my chest.....i feel better now!

Chrissy, don't worry about her. 6kg is fantastic....keep up the good work...xxx

Chrissy,
    That is amazing you should be shouting it from the roof tops 6 kilos is amazing not to mention your fitness levels would be increasing as well.
    Well done again
    Bec

Sorry girls, I am sorting out all of the biggest loser stuff now.
    I just went back to uni this last week, plus had a first aid course which took 2 full days, so am running behind on everything.

*shan* - I am so terribly sorry, I missed putting your details in last month. I think it was because you didn't have a new starting weight, so when I was updated everything I must have skimmed over and missed it, I am SO sorry!

The Biggest Loser has been announced HERE.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Girls can I also just remind you that if you do not let me know by the 15th of the month that you wish to participate in the new BL challenge for the month, then your details will be deleted and you will have to resubmit them for the next month.

As it gets confusing to leave everyone's details up there and its hard to know who is currently participating or not.

Can everyone please check their details on the front page that I have just amended, and email me if they wish to make any changes or if I have made a mistake somewhere.... thanks!

Hi girls,

I have just emailed Ambah and want to join in on all the fun (haha!). I've been pretty absent minded for the last few months, so didn't even realise you guys were running a biggest loser competition (although it looks like there is more bding rather than losing weight going on in here with all the pg announcements!).

I started back at Curves at the beginning of the year, and I go 3 times a week. However I've also been on holidays for the last month and I've had prolonged bleeding for 70+ days. So they are my excuses, but I have still lost 6.4kgs since 1/1/7 so I am happy with that.

Like Shan, I have decided to focus on losing my weight, rather than TTC at the moment. Plus my ob/gyn told me to lose 10kgs before I go back to see him at the end of the month, so I should be close to getting there *fingers crossed*.

My aim each month is to lose 2.5kgs - so I probably won't be winning any biggest loser awards, but I know in myself that I need to do this slowly and keep the weight off. There have been too many times over the years when I have quickly lost 20kgs, only to put back on 30kgs. So I am taking it slow. *cue Kylie Minogue music*

Well I'm not sure if my gym opens at 7am or 8am on Saturdays, so I'm just playing out time now waiting for it to open, as I made too many excuses yesterday!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast