Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: In-Liven & Fast-Tract General Discussion #4

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I have some dosage info will post tonight

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Subscribing as I have always wondered about In-Liven and Fast-Tract.
    I am looking to start. I have finished having children and looking for something to help me get going again, if that makes sense Lol!
    What would be the difference of taking this as to taking something like Wylde (sp?) for women?
    I have never take a supplement other than the usual Pregnancy and BF ones.

Great, thankyou Kelly, I have just ordered them both from your One Group online store

A question about these. I've just bought another bottle of Fast tract because I like the taste. I cant stand the taste of enliven, so threw the last lot out. But the per dosage price is much cheaper than fast tract. Can someone give me a way to take enliven without having to taste it or should I find an alternative?

I seem to have stuffed my digestive system up by eating gluten when i'm gluten intolerant so need something to help repair the damage.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I posted heaps of suggestions somewhere, either in this thread or a link on the main site, about how to wean onto it if taste bothers you. My 6 year old son can now have a heaped teaspoon in a bit of nudie juice (mango one) which is how I was able to do it for ages. I now also put it in a drink shake thingy and shake it into those. Start small, quarter dose and work your way up. Its worth the feeling when you're on it normally
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children

BellyBelly Birth & Early Parenting Immersion - Find out how to have a BETTER, more confident birth experience... guaranteed!
    Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know

Hey guys, is anyone still taking Inliven? where is the best place to buy from please

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678