Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Younger Couples Chat - Feb 2008

lol good one Ash stealing my threads hehe *jokes* i will just copy & paste what i wrote in this thread

Oh god im so over this! 11 days and counting...

Ash- i remember when i had 11 days to go. I cant wait for you to meet your little jellybean

lol lets hope u dont go over ash! i remember when i had 11 days to go too, seemed like 4ever! buttt being induced is good as i think, i only had a 1 & a half hour labour!

Holy Crap - only an hour and a half?
    Good on you!!!

Although i started having contractions at 2.30am on the day i had Sophie things didnt really kick off until about 9.30am after i'd had the CTG monitoring & an internal and lost more & more of my plug and had Sophie on my chest at 11.02am

just wanted to jump on quickly and say congrats Jo!!! that must suck having to wait for ur ring though i was annoyed when i had to wait 1 day for mine to be sized i had waited so long to get it i didnt want to wait 1 more day lol

sending u labour vibes Ash!!

ill post how DF proposed to me later

Thanks Blanche, yeh sucks i have to wait until next friday for my ring to come back, but the wait will be worth it.

Funny thing is Chris & I talked last year about buying me a ring before he turned 27 and we'd even been looking at wedding stuff to see what was around as we'd just moved to Brissy and then we found out we were going to have a baby and i thought i wouldnt get it and Chris turns 27 next Saturday.

Holy crap, an hour and a half! If only it will be that easy for me, I doubt it will be!

Congratulations Joanne & Chris on your engagement ..... 2008 is proving to be a very special one for you you both firstly the arrival of your beautiful little girl Sophie now and engagement .....what's next guys ??? They say it all happens in three's.

Ash, i know how you feel .... 40 weeks is just too long isn't it ? Wont' be too much longer by the sounds of it bubby's dropping so that's a good sign.

Thanks for popping in Leah, i appreciate the congratulations thankyou. 2008 is proving to be pretty special, not sure whats next for us will have to wait and see what fate brings.

Hey Jo, at what hospital did you have Sophie?

Nina- Sorry i didnt reply sooner i was napping while Sophie had a sleep between feeds. I had Sophie at Redland Hospital

Butterfly_Princess Guest

Hey girls.
    Congrats Jo! DP's friend also got engaged on Val day, seems every one is hehe.
    All your stories of your proposals sound so beautiful!!
    DP and i got a new bed suite today, and it looks HOT!! We also got new doona and bed linen and pillows...and NEARLY had to buy a new mattress...but didnt need to in the end *phew*
    Hope your all well!

Thanks Meg, yeah i think most of us in here that have partners are engaged , congrats to your friend. Nice one on the new linen, bed suite etc. OMG your 30weeks now,its amazing how quick it gone since i had Sophie. I hope the weather in Perth isnt too hot for you.

Heya Girls!

Im almost at the 12 week mark!

This coming tuesday!! Yay! (19th Feb,2008)

Feeling quite average at the moment! and poor DP is getting sympathy pains/sickness..

So we are looking after eachother!!

Bonham08 (Jo) : Congratulations on your gorgeous daughter! Welcome Little Sophie. AND the ENGAGEMENT! how exciting!!

Meg: Congratulations on 30weeks! not long now till you're holding your little one in your arms!

Ash: OMG last time I was on here you had 20 days to go! I have missed so much! Congratulations sweetie! Cant wait to see a pic of your new bub!
    NOT LONG TO GO!!

Jess: CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of little Jaylen! Hope all is going well!

Nina: OMG 35 weeks and counting!! Not long till we see bubby pictures from you!! hows everything going?

Im not so good at personals but getting there

To everyone else... Congratulations on Your pregnancies, Babies and general good luck in life!

Talk soon

xoxo Love B

Oh ok, I was kinda hoping you had her at RBWH so that I could ask how it was, but that would have been too far for you right?

Woohoo, Meg for the new bed sheets and pillows. How are they all? I love it when you get to go out a buy new stuff. Joel and I went to Ikea yesterday and bought so much stuff. Just for the house in general + a chest of draws for the baby's room. It looks so beautiful now.

Hey B,YAY for the 12 week mark!!! Good onya!!!
    Yeah not long at all now.....eek! I just can't wait to see his beautiful face and see who has been kicking and pulling (I'm sure) my ribs for the past 2 weeks.....so painful!

Ooh Rusty, not long to go at all!
    I'm only 20 weeks and I can't wait to meet Josie, I want to know who she looks like already

I'm going to Luke's parents' house for tea tonight, they are having a BBQ... Luke has to go to Geraldton to work so it's just little old me really. I don't mind it at the moment, but I'm slowly but surely getting more anxious about Luke going away for work because what if something happens to the baby while he's not here? It's probably just me overreacting.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast